Mac x Brooke Candy Part 2 (April 28/ May 5 2016)

fur4elise

MAC_Whirl_BrookeCandy.jpg
To Whirl or Not to Whirl...That is the question?
:confused: Currently NC40-42/ ELDW Soft Tan 4C3. It looks so rich and yummy!

I got Whirl and some of the new pro palette inserts, theyre up on the danish site now. Yay! Also got amber lights es, been wanting it for ages.

:heart:Amber Lights has been a go to favorite of mine for years! ;) Hope you love it!

Last edited:

brumblebee

Anyone by chance order Doo Wop who has Goodbye Kiss from the Enchanted Eve Collection? I'm curious to see if they're close.

mango13

I got Witching Hour, DooWop and the Bronzing Powder(mostly for the packaging), does anyone think the the promo code for $10 off can be used several times?

Rinstar

I like Pamela, but I don't think I need it really... there's other stuff coming, must be strong!!

Mayanas

I wanted to buy something but nothing called me.

i already have Whirl lipstick and lipliner ??????

laralara

I already have mind control from the earlier Brooke Candy collection, and the packaging on the boxes for that was STUNNING to me.
IMG_0388.jpg My picture of mind control ( which is very true to real life), and which witch.

I might get whirl because of the limited edition packaging..so pretty :sunshine::yess::jawsdown:

NATlar

Anyone by chance order Doo Wop who has Goodbye Kiss from the Enchanted Eve Collection? I'm curious to see if they're close.

I'll swatch them together for you when I get my DooWop if no one has but I don't find them similar as DooWop is brighter from what I've seen and is a matte and Goodbye Kiss is a muted cool toned pink irl compared to DooWop imo and it's a Amplified finish!!

SatelliteDrmr

Just picked up Witching Hour, solely due to having skipper's remorse over Gunner. Hope it's nice, I've been over MAC lipsticks for a while.

lilinah

Since i can't pre-pay for stuff in the store any more, and i'll be out of town for a week, i guess i have to order on-line... but i'm worried that UPS will deliver while i'm away and my box might get stolen... what to do?!?!

GreenEyedAllie

Since i can't pre-pay for stuff in the store any more, and i'll be out of town for a week, i guess i have to order on-line... but i'm worried that UPS will deliver while i'm away and my box might get stolen... what to do?!?!

Have all your mail held. They do that. I think it's free.

nikkideevah

Register with UPS my choice and have them hold it at a UPS location.

Jayjayy

Pamela looks fantastic. Vamplify glosses are amazing. I'm contemplating waiting for it to be released in store, or buying it online. Does anyone know if counters will receive this collection?

NATlar

Now I'm debating Whirl in the new packaging urgh someone stop me haha!

Pamela looks fantastic. Vamplify glosses are amazing. I'm contemplating waiting for it to be released in store, or buying it online. Does anyone know if counters will receive this collection?

I'm in the same boat I don't know if I want to order some things or wait till they're in store on Thursday haha!!

I have two MACS an actual store that's getting it in and a counter not sure if the counter is getting it I haven't asked!