MAC x Carine Roitfeld (Fall 2012)

martiangurll

Well, lets see--nude lip with smokey eye, its been done before. Nevertheless, dark eyeshadows for Fall seems on trend to me. Nude lips, I probably have dupes. Special packaging and a couture twist, you know it will be $$$ and I am probably in.

holysheep.gif

Now, we need details, color story please?

Piarpreet

Oh lawd... if this has no pro discount .... im OUT unless they come up with an amazing product (like i bought 3 gareth pugh things)
Well, lets see--nude lip with smokey eye, its been done before. Nevertheless, dark eyeshadows for Fall seems on trend to me. Nude lips, I probably have dupes. Special packaging and a couture twist, you know it will be $$$ and I am probably in.

holysheep.gif

Now, we need details, color story please?

Mac-Guy

Oh lawd... if this has no pro discount .... im OUT unless they come up with an amazing product (like i bought 3 gareth pugh things)
I doubt there will be a Pro discount on a couture collection. I'm curious to see whether there will be a discount for Marilyn due to rights of publicity.

pemily

in aus there was no pro on chen man collex

and the lippies went from $36 to $40.... even the MUA's were stumped!

Audrey C

I didn't realize this was a couture collection; if the prices are greatly increased, I'll be skipping. I like MAC, but I don't think it's worth those prices.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
Smokey eyes are two words are guaranteed to make me excited. If the color are ANYTHING like the MUFE palette that never materialized I will be all over it!!! Nude lips are a meh.

What was that MUFE palette supposed to be like? Just curious.

xasperadastra

Price increase????? again?????? Last year we had a price increase of 1 euro on lipsticks... and I dare say eyeshadows costs 2/3 euro more than few years ago T___T

Mac-Guy

Price increase????? again?????? Last year we had a price increase of 1 euro on lipsticks... and I dare say eyeshadows costs 2/3 euro more than few years ago T___T
It sucks. I will buy all my essentials in mid-July to avoid the extra costs. Last year the increase was at the end of July rather than August and I ended up paying 20 bucks more for my order. This year, I'll be smarter.

Audrey C

It sucks. I will buy all my essentials in mid-July to avoid the extra costs. Last year the increase was at the end of July rather than August and I ended up paying 20 bucks more for my order. This year, I'll be smarter.
Same. I bought foundation and translucent powder earlier this month and will be picking up some brushes and primer over the weekend.

martiangurll

Darn good idea. Better make my list...

OctoberViolet

thmbdn.gif
amazed.gif
nope.gif
crybaby.gif
Yikes! I forgot about the dreaded price increase. I understand it because a lot of other companies are doing it as well, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. Sad thing is I will still buy and add to my already huge collection of makeup because I'm an addict and I just can't stop nor do I want to. LOL.
girlhaha.gif

*tear*

$15 for lipstick
$15.50 for an eyeshadow
$20 cremesheen glass (wahhh)
$20.50 mes? or $21 now?

I dunno.. do those sound right?

Piarpreet

thmbdn.gif
amazed.gif
nope.gif
crybaby.gif
Yikes! I forgot about the dreaded price increase. I understand it because a lot of other companies are doing it as well, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. Sad thing is I will still buy and add to my already huge collection of makeup because I'm an addict and I just can't stop nor do I want to. LOL.
girlhaha.gif
we are all mad here

User38

news flash: inflation will continue and the prices are just beginning to take off.. plus the added feature that collections are getting smaller, so the profit margins have to be higher on each item per category..
hatsoff.gif

Latest posts