MAC X Giambattista Valli Collection (July 2 / 9, 2015)

MRV

YAY my Margherita just arrived and I LOVE IT!
cheerleader.gif

I have finally tried on Charlotte and Eugenie. Both very comfortable and lovely shades. I don't usually get cooler reds but Charlotte is pretty, and Eugenie, uh, I don't have anything close to it! And for once a lippie that looks better on my lips than on T's!
girlhaha.gif

leonah

Sorry, Buick. Hope you can find it.

cheerleader.gif

I have finally tried on Charlotte and Eugenie. Both very comfortable and lovely shades. I don't usually get cooler reds but Charlotte is pretty, and Eugenie, uh, I don't have anything close to it! And for once a lippie that looks better on my lips than on T's!
girlhaha.gif
awesome! I hope eugenie gets restocked once before they all are gone.. but unfortunately they don't do that often here in scandi.. :( at least I got charlotte so I'm glad you like it! I will probably too
eyelove.gif

MRV

awesome! I hope eugenie gets restocked once before they all are gone.. but unfortunately they don't do that often here in scandi.. :( at least I got charlotte so I'm glad you like it! I will probably too
eyelove.gif
I hope you will!

Corally

Didn't expect GV to launch a couple of days ago and I missed Eugenie by (I think) a couple of hours. MAC Holland really need to set some dates for these things man. But I'll survive, I guess. :eek: I need to wear the vampy lippies I already have more anyway.

BuickMackane

Sorry, Buick. Hope you can find it.

Thank you hun
bouquet.gif

The collection is supposed to be in stores on 12 September. If I still want Tats by then I'll take a trip to the Hague and hope for the best. I have other things planned for the 12th but we'll see.

Glad you like Charlotte and Eugenie! I haven't worn Eugenie yet but I absolutely love Charlotte. I have a ton of dupes but I don't care. It's so beautiful
heart.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Corally

Didn't expect GV to launch a couple of days ago and I missed Eugenie by (I think) a couple of hours. MAC Holland really need to set some dates for these things man. But I'll survive, I guess.
oh.gif
I need to wear the vampy lippies I already have more anyway.
The prelaunch e-mail arrived at noon but I didn't get round to checking my e-mails until 12:45. I went on the MAC site straight away but everything was gone. Do you know what time the collection actually went live?

MAC.nl is a joke. We get feck all in the way of inventory and it's anyone's guess when collections are to launch. And they take their sweet time to ship (to be fair, they are getting better). The only silver lining is that we still have the old site lol.

I'm going to check the site every now and again to see if there's a restock. I'll drop you a PM if there is.

Corally

Didn't expect GV to launch a couple of days ago and I missed Eugenie by (I think) a couple of hours. MAC Holland really need to set some dates for these things man. But I'll survive, I guess. :eek: I need to wear the vampy lippies I already have more anyway.
The prelaunch e-mail arrived at noon but I didn't get round to checking my e-mails until 12:45. I went on the MAC site straight away but everything was gone. Do you know what time the collection actually went live? MAC.nl is a joke. We get feck all in the way of inventory and it's anyone's guess when collections are to launch. And they take their sweet time to ship (to be fair, they are getting better). The only silver lining is that we still have the old site lol. I'm going to check the site every now and again to see if there's a restock. I'll drop you a PM if there is.
TBH I have no idea, it's just a guess. I checked my email when my class was over and usually MAC sends the e-mail really late so it might have been released hours and hours before I noticed. :lol: I know right. Stock is so low and how hard is it to set a date for an online launch. :blink: Shipping is definitely getting better. And yeah, so glad that we still have the old site!! Thanks girl!! College started again so I'm having a hard time with stalking the site.

SleepingBeauty

God, I am soooo glad that this collection is finally over here in Germany. I don't think you can imagine how crazy the girls here were about the lipsticks. It was kinda annoying, to be honest.
Originally, I didn't want to get a single lipstick. I ended up with Eugenie. I think it was pure adrenaline that made me order it.
girlhaha.gif
I haven't worn it yet but I'm pretty sure I'll like it. I'm always a bit unsure about dark colours on me (very pale skin, blonde hair) but Diva looks great on me, if I can be honest.
girlhaha.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
God, I am soooo glad that this collection is finally over here in Germany. I don't think you can imagine how crazy the girls here were about the lipsticks. It was kinda annoying, to be honest.
Originally, I didn't want to get a single lipstick. I ended up with Eugenie. I think it was pure adrenaline that made me order it.
girlhaha.gif
I haven't worn it yet but I'm pretty sure I'll like it. I'm always a bit unsure about dark colours on me (very pale skin, blonde hair) but Diva looks great on me, if I can be honest.
girlhaha.gif
True, it's crazy. People are hunting these down like they're the only lipsticks in this galaxy.

BuickMackane

Thanks girl!! College started again so I'm having a hard time with stalking the site.
Same here. Well, kind of. I have a ton of admin this year in addition to my regular teaching so stalking is going to prove difficult. Grrr.

I just noticed that the lippies appear as "Coming soon". Fingers crossed there is a proper restock so that we can get the stuff we want.

MRV

Thank you hun
bouquet.gif

The collection is supposed to be in stores on 12 September. If I still want Tats by then I'll take a trip to the Hague and hope for the best. I have other things planned for the 12th but we'll see.

Glad you like Charlotte and Eugenie! I haven't worn Eugenie yet but I absolutely love Charlotte. I have a ton of dupes but I don't care. It's so beautiful
heart.gif
Glad you like Charlotte, I think Eugenie will be great with your coloring, too. I'm also looking forward to wearing them once the autumn is here.

I was supposed to wear Margherite today but forgot her home in a hurry. :(

TwiggyPop

Thanks! Lol @ "exactly why"! Well that sucks. And to think I have 2. I haven't really worn it since I got it tbh. Lol. I love the hype when something launches then it just as fast, fades away.
And it's so easy to get caught up in being one of the first to try the new shades. I have so many things that I need to sell because I'm just overloaded with stuff that I don't use.

montREALady

And it's so easy to get caught up in being one of the first to try the new shades. I have so many things that I need to sell because I'm just overloaded with stuff that I don't use.
Yup. Wore it after I posted this and put Margherita and Tats on top! Looked so good!

TwiggyPop

Yup. Wore it after I posted this and put Margherita and Tats on top! Looked so good!
I bought Stila liquid lippie in Bellissima for the same reason I bought BB, but I might try BB a few different ways before I give up on it because ever since that YSL stain ruined my lips I just can't get liquid lippies to look ok. My lips are a dry, cracked up mess. I'm going to be writing an angry email to YSL now too. I look like crap.

MRV

Wearing Charlotte today. A very nice red, no problems with the formula. Also wearing a minimal eye with the Amberx9 palette and Poised. I think Poised is such a lovely blush with a more intense/darker lip.