MAC X Giambattista Valli Collection (July 2 / 9, 2015)

kitty-lin

I finally got my Charlotte, Eugenie, Tats and Margherita and I am so in love with them. I like Charlotte the most but it was a little disappointing that Eugenie looked exactly like Runner. I knew that they were dupes but I was hoping that they look different one me.

Vandekamp

I finally got my Charlotte, Eugenie, Tats and Margherita and I am so in love with them. I like Charlotte the most but it was a little disappointing that Eugenie looked exactly like Runner. I knew that they were dupes but I was hoping that they look different one me. 
Interesting. Mac seems to be producing the same lipstick shades and calling it something different all within a few months. I guess creativity has left the building. Lol.

kitty-lin

Interesting. Mac seems to be producing the same lipstick shades and calling it something different all within a few months. I guess creativity has left the building. Lol.
I haven't been into Mac before recently and just started building up my collection and yet I have seen the same lipsticks over and over again. Which is sad because I was so excited about the first couple of collections i joined. Can't imagine how you all - the long term "collectors" feel like.

Vandekamp

I haven't been into Mac before recently and just started building up my collection and yet I have seen the same lipsticks over and over again. Which is sad because I was so excited about the first couple of collections i joined. Can't imagine how you all - the long term "collectors" feel like.
We feel kinda cheated.

Prettypackages

I didn't know that. Now I don't feel so bad for missing it.

jesesims

To anyone still hunting down these lipsticks, Heathrow airport have loads in stock! I managed to pick up Charlotte and I know they definitely have Charlotte, Margherita and Bianca B as of yesterday at £14! :)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Honestly I really stalked to get the 5, many gave up but not me because I really needed this collection! I love, love It !
Hi Dominique! I hope you're doing well! For some reason I only saw your post just now.
I'm glad that you were able to get what you wanted!
cheerleader.gif

Dominique33

Hi Dominique! I hope you're doing well! For some reason I only saw your post just now. I'm glad that you were able to get what you wanted! :cheer:  
Thank you, I hope you are doing well too ! Yes this collection was a must Have to me but many upcoming collections look really gorgeous too

CrimsonQuill157

I didn't want Margherita til I saw it on KathleenLights in her new video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGfCPAM-a-8

I am still kicking myself over this collection!

geeko

I am late to the party, but yay i manged to get all 5 shades and by 1st day most of the popular shades were sold out here in my country

I know BiancaB will not work on me on its own, but i just bought it to complete the whole set of lippies.. probably wun wear it at all or use it as a base for ombre lips

GreenEyedAllie

Eugenie lined with Currant lip pencil. In love with Eugenie
As well you should be!! It looks AMAZING on you! I've been saving mine for fall weather...still too effing hot here for me to be in the mood. You may make me break my aversion to pencils with that look. What's on your eyes??

geeko

As well you should be!! It looks AMAZING on you! I've been saving mine for fall weather...still too effing hot here for me to be in the mood. You may make me break my aversion to pencils with that look. What's on your eyes??
I always use lip pencils with dark lips coz i find it helps to define my lips better. Currant is a nice color with Eugenie, u can also try other colors like Vino with Eugenie as well

I was wearing some colors from MAC 15 pan neutral warm palette, MAC i like to watch dazzle e/s and sketch e/s on the eyes