MAC X Joey Arias Collection (Fall 2014)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
She raved about the packaging said the red letters look like they are bleeding and it is super pretty.
Will add the official info as soon as we have it.
smiles.gif

breatheonbeat

i had to reread this because my brain keeps going to jodi arias. i looked at it quickly on my phone and i was like wait...
icon_eek.gif

Debbs

I need sleep. I read Mac and Jody Arias. Won't bother to attempt to check this out now! New colllections, yay!

thebluefairy

Quote:Originally Posted by breatheonbeat

i had to reread this because my brain keeps going to jodi arias. i looked at it quickly on my phone and i was like wait...
icon_eek.gif

I keep doing the same thing :(

allthingsmakeup

With these collections it's mostly a hit or a miss..... But none the less I am still very much looking forward to see what they come up with for this collection and I love the packaging!

hopefulheart

This collection has the special "sleeve" packaging? I remember the first collection I bought from (Chen Man) had that. So no price increase right? Since it's still regular MAC black packaging. I don't remember there being a price increase for Chen Man.

allthingsmakeup

This collection has the special "sleeve" packaging? I remember the first collection I bought from (Chen Man) had that. So no price increase right? Since it's still regular MAC black packaging. I don't remember there being a price increase for Chen Man.
Yay for a none price increase a not so very yay if this really is a sleeve packaging!

singer82

That sounds so cool! I'd love for MAC to do a horror movie themed collection someday. Scary jump out off your seat horror movie. The Hellraiser remake would be amazing. One can only dream!
Lol! Lashes, it looks like just one lipstick Diva and a liner. A blush and a powder it will be very much like the Maleficent...so a good size but it looks like stuff we all have already. She raved about the packaging said the red letters look like they are bleeding and it is super pretty.