MAC X Joey Arias Collection (Fall 2014)

MACina

I'd love for MAC to do a horror movie themed collection someday. Scary jump out off your seat horror movie. The Hellraiser remake would be amazing. One can only dream!
I' d love that too
pompom.gif

NaomiH

I'd love for MAC to do a horror movie themed collection someday. Scary jump out off your seat horror movie. The Hellraiser remake would be amazing. One can only dream!
I still don't know how I feel about the Hellraiser remake. I'm really glad it's being orchestrated by Clive Barker and that Doug Bradley is reprising his role, but I just don't know.
sigh.gif

singer82

I'm the same about it. It will be hard to top the original for sure. But so glad Clive and Doug are on board!
I still don't know how I feel about the Hellraiser remake. I'm really glad it's being orchestrated by Clive Barker and that Doug Bradley is reprising his role, but I just don't know. :sigh:

Nessy

I'm in depending on what the lippy and lip liner colours are, happily lippy obsessed lol

Miss Dynamite

Or a Tiffany (Chucky's bride) collection. But I think if that would have ever happened, it would have been when Bride of Chucky came out. But Tiffany loved her makeup, so it would have been cool.

LiliV

[COLOR=CC99FF]Or a Tiffany (Chucky's bride) collection.  But I think if that would have ever happened, it would have been when Bride of Chucky came out.  But Tiffany loved her makeup, so it would have been cool.[/COLOR]
I lovedddd Tiffany's makeup look when I was a kid lol I have the Chucky doll (the reconstructed version from that movie) and my mom hates it lol I love Child's Play!

Miss Dynamite

I lovedddd Tiffany's makeup look when I was a kid lol I have the Chucky doll (the reconstructed version from that movie) and my mom hates it lol I love Child's Play!
Yeah, I've always loved Chucky and Tiffany...even though I'm absolutely terrified of Chucky due to watching the first movie when it came out (I was 3 at the time) kinda traumatizing, lol.

Uptownbackinit

Or a Tiffany (Chucky's bride) collection. But I think if that would have ever happened, it would have been when Bride of Chucky came out. But Tiffany loved her makeup, so it would have been cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiliV

Bride of Chucky has always been my favorite out of the bunch. in 6th grade I used to try and wear my makeup like Tiffany drawn in beauty marks and everything. Obviously it didn't look very well.

Miss Dynamite

Yeah, I just tried to dress up as Tiffany every Halloween. I gotta say, a Halloween wedding dress was always so hard to find.