MAC X Joey Arias Collection (Fall 2014)

verorl

i had to reread this because my brain keeps going to jodi arias. i looked at it quickly on my phone and i was like wait...
icon_eek.gif
Yup, my brain keeps doing this too... Who is JOEY Arias?

Howards End

MAC just posted a Joey Arias video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge0NvvyJkSY&index=4&list=UU9EwwCBwzWhGGINJujnnnRA Is this suggesting his lipstick will be coming out soon?

tirurit

well your guess is as good as mine. they have been doing strange things with release dates and postponing collections this year

let's cross our fingers!

Amoure T Jones

As much as I adore MAC if it's another red I'm going to have to sit this one out.
th_yawn.gif
There are only so many reds you can have, have, and repromo before it just seems like the same old song and dance.

erine1881

As much as I adore MAC if it's another red I'm going to have to sit this one out. :yawn:  There are only so many reds you can have, have, and repromo before it just seems like the same old song and dance. 
It's Diva! It helps to read the thread. Or even just the last 10 posts.

erine1881

No worries folks. This "collection" of a repromoted perm lipstick has already passed, and was never available to the public for purchase.

Oceanic Lily

She raved about the packaging said the red letters look like they are bleeding and it is super pretty.
Interesting-....... except I sleep better (ie. without one eyeball roaming around the room in Fugue-like-Zombiefication) knowing Clive & Doug are wrested from a "cinematic" scriptwriter's mind...rather from an "ACTUAL-RIPPED-FROM-THE-HEADLINES-HORROR-STORY"!!!!!
shrugs.gif

I kinda like my horror NOT found two doors down-one condo over!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
LOL!

(reference BBC's LUTHER anyone????! The perfect smash-up of "THE FALL" {seasons 1&2} meets "THE KILLING" meets "TRUE DETECTIVE" { SEASON1} meets "BROADCHURCH".)

NaomiH

Interesting-....... except I sleep better (ie. without one eyeball roaming around the room in Fugue-like-Zombiefication) knowing Clive & Doug are wrested from a "cinematic" scriptwriter's mind...rather from an "ACTUAL-RIPPED-FROM-THE-HEADLINES-HORROR-STORY"!!!!! :shrugs: I kinda like my horror NOT found two doors down-one condo over!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: LOL! (reference BBC's LUTHER anyone????!  The perfect smash-up of "THE FALL" {seasons 1&2} meets "THE KILLING" meets "TRUE DETECTIVE" { SEASON1} meets "BROADCHURCH".)
I love,love,love Luther!