MAC X Julia Petit Collection (March 18-19, 2015)

NaomiH

That would be AWESOMEEEEE
iagree.gif

misfitted

Smh... I have no business even thinking about Spring 2015 makeup when I haven't even scratched the surface of Fall and Holiday 2014. I just need a personal petty cash box that's only for MAC lol.

milla_m

Julia Petit is a great inspiration for us Brazilian girls addicted to makeup. she has a YouTube channel and put every week a makeup and a hairstyle. Even being in Portuguese you should check out! [VIDEO]http://youtu.be/cKOoemAXTx0[/VIDEO]

GlamQueen21

Wow! I hope this collection does disappoint since next year I am thinking of cutting back on my makeup purchases.

walkingdead

Julia Petit is a great inspiration for us Brazilian girls addicted to makeup. she has a YouTube channel and put every week a makeup and a hairstyle. Even being in Portuguese you should check out! [VIDEO]http://youtu.be/cKOoemAXTx0[/VIDEO]
Just watched it... She's beautiful. She looks like a model. Her skin is flawless.

MissElle12

She is gorgeous!!!

I hope they go with a color story similar to the promo picture, greens and soft pinks and corals... But yeah, like Icecaramellatte mentioned, the using products for everything scare me too... I would love it if it was a big complete collection with something for everyone, powder and cream eye shadows and blushes, lipsticks/lipglass...

And I want to know what that discontinued pencil it is!
I just had a
th_thdeadea.gif
moment...maybe it's Cranberry??

beautycool

Hi I thought I had seen this about announcing another new coll but for next year I thought I hadn't even got over this year yet lol Anyhow thank you Hun for posting abit more info :))))) This collection just by looking at it gives me a fresh feeling if that makes sense Maybe nudes with a few other types colours in this collection ;) JUst maybe

itskathleeeen

42?! Looks like I need to have the same diet as her lol! This collection sounds very intriguing! Can't wait to learn more about it! :D

Latest posts