MAC X Julia Petit Collection (March 18-19, 2015)

misfitted

Yeah it has. A bunch of em did it with the Blogger collection.

Yeah I remember that, I bought All of My Purple Life and Caqui from that collection. I meant more of like a full range of products all geared toward one person. I only remember each person in the Bloggers' Obsessions collection only having one product each.

Ajigglin

Yeah I remember that, I bought All of My Purple Life and Caqui from that collection. I meant more of like a full range of products all geared toward one person. I only remember each person in the Bloggers' Obsessions collection only having one product each.
I wish they would bring All of My Purple Life back.

misfitted

I wish they would bring All of My Purple Life back.
Yeah, that's my favorite purple lipgloss, and I only have two purple glosses altogether. But since I've gotten so many purple matte lippies last year, I often forget that I even have All of My Purple Life lol. Right now Pretty Zombie Cosmetics 3 Witches is the love of my life for purples lol.

Ajigglin

Yeah, that's my favorite purple lipgloss, and I only have two purple glosses altogether.  But since I've gotten so many purple matte lippies last year, I often forget that I even have All of My Purple Life lol. Right now Pretty Zombie Cosmetics 3 Witches is the love of my life for purples lol.
That's the next brand I have to explore.
No, no, no, that's not what i meant.
I has the sads. :(

Mizani

I've never heard of her before, either. She looks great and certainly not like 42.
icon_eek.gif

I love the name! But it's probably not a shade I would wear.
WOW!

As soon as I saw her pic, I recognized her. At first I thought she was a Specktra member then I remembered that somebody had posted her pic in a collections thread. I think she was one of the first people to have Flat Out Fabulous from last year's Retro Matte collection? At least I think that was the color/collection. If IRC, she was wearing something vivid and pinkish on her lips.

MooseMoose

Definitely here for this. Like someone said earlier, I'm cutting my makeup purchasing WAY down for 2015 (and I'm on a year-long no red lip buy!), so I hope these are nice. Especially excited for that lipstick

nt234

I haven't heard of her until now, but she seems like she has a lot of good makeup tips and tricks based on her growing up in Brazil, and her values. Can't wait to see what this collection brings.

DarylandCarole

I love that she's 43. She sure doesn't look it! Sometimes I feel like I'm too old for MAC, so it's nice to see someone older in a collab.

NaomiH

I like Julia, but I wish if they were going to do a Youtube blogger they'd grant Talia Castellano's wish posthumously and give her a collection. She was such a darling girl and loved MAC tons, it'd be a nice gesture.