MAC X Julia Petit Collection (March 18-19, 2015)

montREALady

Hey girl hey I know I've been a tad MIA but yup girl they were just figured I'd post about in on the recent release and I remember saying I wanted them on this thread. Haven't seen her items pop up yet. They probably won't for another 2 months or so.
Nice seeing you! You getting anything in Wash & Dry?
poke.gif

Sweetyellow

How likely is it that the eyeshadow duos will end up in CCO? I'm sad that (partly thanks to the new website design) they got rid of the eyeshadow duos from this collection. I was hoping to grab Moving Sands as I gave the one I purchased to my younger sister who loved it. I've tried looking around for it with no luck and I don't want to purchase from EBay. I don't know maybe they'll put the items back once the "goodbye" section is back?

Vineetha

How likely is it that the eyeshadow duos will end up in CCO? I'm sad that (partly thanks to the new website design) they got rid of the eyeshadow duos from this collection. I was hoping to grab Moving Sands as I gave the one I purchased to my younger sister who loved it. I've tried looking around for it with no luck and I don't want to purchase from EBay. I don't know maybe they'll put the items back once the "goodbye" section is back?
Highly likely!! I have noticed that my CCO has been getting past collectins sooner than 6 months from launch and there is usually a lot of stuff from each collection!! I have seen a lot of sold out items too like the rocky horror lipsticks, all the prabal gurung lippies, proeza , matte collection, holiday etc etc!!

Sweetyellow

Ok, thank you this is comforting. I was really upset with myself that I took so long to re-purchase it because I was under the impression that it would be up for a while. I mean there was a lipglass from Alluring Aquatic up just before the website re-design!! I agree though that MAC is sending products to CCO's a lot faster lately. I remember a time where I had to wait a full year before products from a collection ended up at the CCO's. I think this is nice of them because products (especially lipglasses) will be a little more fresh and mentally it's nice to not buy a one year old product. Thank you though, you've put my mind at ease. Nothing worse than the feeling of skippers remorse.

Shars

Highly likely!! I have noticed that my CCO has been getting past collectins sooner than 6 months from launch and there is usually a lot of stuff from each collection!! I have seen a lot of sold out items too like the rocky horror lipsticks, all the prabal gurung lippies, proeza , matte collection, holiday etc etc!!
Which CCO do you usually go to Vee? You can PM me if you don't want to post it publicly.

Howards End

I'm sad that (partly thanks to the new website design) they got rid of the eyeshadow duos from this collection. I was hoping to grab Moving Sands I don't know maybe they'll put the items back once the "goodbye" section is back?
I was debating whether to get MS for Noite or to just get Black Tied and then the website changed and Goodbyes disappeared. But yeah you can still just call MAC and ask them if they have it :)