MAC X Julia Petit Collection (March 18-19, 2015)

Mizani

I wore Acai for the first time in weeks yesterday. I guess it has aged like a fine wine because I really loved how it looked. Lined my lips with Vino and I was good to go!

NaomiH

I wore Acai for the first time in weeks yesterday.  I guess it has aged like a fine wine because I really loved how it looked.  Lined my lips with Vino and I was good to go!
I wore that about 2 days ago as well and really hated it for some reason. :dunno:

Howards End

Did anyone depot any of the shadows in the duos? I've never bought duos or quads so just wondering if they break easily if depotted. TIA

Icecaramellatte

Stopped at Nordies for the early access anniversary sale and skimmed the sets. I know the writing was super tiny and I was having a hard time seeing it but it looks like one of the palettes has Linda blush in it. Truly surprising. All I went through to get Linda blush. The other colors looked nice too but I don't know if I will get it right now. I have a lot on my beauty wishlist. But if anyone is still dying over Linda check it out.

montREALady

Stopped at Nordies for the early access anniversary sale and skimmed the sets. I know the writing was super tiny and I was having a hard time seeing it but it looks like one of the palettes has Linda blush in it. Truly surprising. All I went through to get Linda blush. The other colors looked nice too but I don't know if I will get it right now. I have a lot on my beauty wishlist. But if anyone is still dying over Linda check it out.
Oh yes! This was mentioned in the Early Buzz post, right? I completely forgot! I looked at them and didn't even notice. Probably because it was 3am
blink.gif
I love Linda, haven't used her in a while, need to dig her out. Thanks.

Edit: Oh the palettes! I didn't look at those closely. Just the trio sets.

Icecaramellatte

Oh yes! This was mentioned in the Early Buzz post, right? I completely forgot! I looked at them and didn't even notice. Probably because it was 3am
blink.gif
I love Linda, haven't used her in a while, need to dig her out. Thanks.

Edit: Oh the palettes! I didn't look at those closely. Just the trio sets.
Oh good I'm glad it was already mentioned so people who love it don't miss out. Oh and @montREALady - Love your hair and new avatar!

Prettypackages

i was going to post this...

did you see any must haves?

Icecaramellatte

i was going to post this...

did you see any must haves?
You mean out of the Mac? I'd say no. The one with Linda in it was the only tempting one. It is a nice neutral set but I don't really need it. I may give in at some point though. The brushes didn't have any interesting ones in it like in the past.

Prettypackages

You mean out of the Mac?  I'd say no.  The one with Linda in it was the only tempting one.  It is a nice neutral set but I don't really need it.  I may give in at some point though.   The brushes didn't have any interesting ones in it like in the past.
no I meant in general out of any of the brands

Icecaramellatte

Oh. Not really. I'm hoping the Eve Lom set will last until next week. I did buy the mac x 15 nordstrom finest palette and really liked Lancôme Gwp so I bought a foundation and Jason Wu palette to get both of those. Bought both Lorac skinny palettes. I will probably get the "exclusive" YSL palette too but really I'm all about fall releases namely Chanel. Oh but the SA showed me the Dolce boxed set and it looked like a good deal and for some reason I really liked the scent. I've tried that scent before and didn't think much of it so I wasn't going to impulse buy it. I did think the Hanae set was amazing but I have a fairly new bottle of it so I couldn't get it. Oh I did get the Nars blush palette but I didn't even try it. I ordered it for pick up but didn't see it in the early access area. I had meant to try it but as I didn't see it, it slipped my mind.

NaomiH

OMG I thought I was the only one! I hate Acai too! I don't know why.. I just don't like it like I thought I would.
I liked it when I first got it, but after I wore it last a few weeks ago I now dislike it. I don't know what it was,but I caught myself in a mirror after having it on awhile and freaked out because it looked horrible. I wiped it off and put on one of my purse glosses.

montREALady

OMG I thought I was the only one! I hate Acai too! I don't know why.. I just don't like it like I thought I would.

Quote: Originally Posted by NaomiH

I liked it when I first got it, but after I wore it last a few weeks ago I now dislike it. I don't know what it was,but I caught myself in a mirror after having it on awhile and freaked out because it looked horrible. I wiped it off and put on one of my purse glosses.
OMG really?! I almost wore it over the weekend with all the talk about Eugenie and just said nah, I wanna wear my summer colors. I'll have to revisit though to see if I feel the same as you all, loll.