MAC X Mia Moretti Collection (March 26 / April 2, 2015)

Shars

I'm so curious where the stock of HTF LE items like these come from. Given how the lipsticks sold out everywhere, I wouldn't have thought them to end up at the CCO.

I miss having a CCO in my city.
sigh.gif
I think some of the stock comes from overseas. I picked up a lipstick from the CCO the other day and I pretty sure a sticker on it had the Japanese or Korean mac website address. If I find it, I'll edit this post.

montREALady

I think some of the stock comes from overseas. I picked up a lipstick from the CCO the other day and I pretty sure a sticker on it had the Japanese or Korean mac website address. If I find it, I'll edit this post.
Ahhh makes sense.

NaomiH

I'm so curious where the stock of HTF LE items like these come from. Given how the lipsticks sold out everywhere, I wouldn't have thought them to end up at the CCO. I miss having a CCO in my city. :sigh:
I wonder that too.

NaomiH

Oh that makes sense. I think I have a mineralized lippy with Korean on it and remember seeing a few of those Asia exclusive shades at my CCO too.

NaomiH

Lol, oh okay. The last amplified red I got was ROXO from Pedro. Although it isn't my favorite finish, I don't mind Roxo on days where I want color but don't want it to stain and be difficult to remove. I was initially somewhat disappointed in Roxo but now I don't mind it.
I have Roxo and I'm not crazy about it and I'm pretty sure it's because of the finish.

NaomiH

Why don't you like amplfieds?  if you  misse the palette, check out the colour pop dupes.  They look a lil nicer and you can make your own palette.  mine too since Petite Red is Pink on me. I think it meant it is only slightly red. 
I don't mind amplifieds in general, but I've realized that I'm not overly fond of reds or darker colours in that finish.

Shars

I don't mind amplifieds in general, but I've realized that I'm not overly fond of reds or darker colours in that finish.
I'm slowly realising I'm not really a fan of that formula either. It just gets everywhere and I hate lipstick transfer *ugh*

CCKK

I recently bought MM off of ebay and loving the vava voom of it. I colored my lips with Cherry liner and then put it on top. I don't wear a ton of red but love a great red lip with a black out! I hate that some stores get it while other stores don't get it stuff. No Mac store got MM, PT, or JP around me. So, Mac online and ebay got paid-love/miss getting those points at Nordstrom though. Anyway, Cardinal will be coming soon. Damn these reds

NaomiH

I'm slowly realising I'm not really a fan of that formula either. It just gets everywhere and I hate lipstick transfer *ugh*
Yeah, it has to be just right. I have Roxo, Neon Orange and Up the Amp which I really enjoy, but a few others I've tried haven't left me overly excited.

NaomiH

Hey where have you been??
Oh, a little bit of here and a little bit if there. :haha: I've been working and prancing around town with friends a lot lately and just haven't been finding much time to get on lately. :sigh: How have you been?

montREALady

Oh, a little bit of here and a little bit if there. :haha: I've been working and prancing around town with friends a lot lately and just haven't been finding much time to get on lately. :sigh: How have you been?
Well that's a good thing! I've been good :)

Latest posts