MAC X Philip Treacy Collection (March 26 / April 2, 2015)

Rinstar

I didn't see a thread for this, so here's some info- http://www.elleuk.com/beauty/philip...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer Release Dates for MAC
Online release date US:  March 26, 2015
In store release date US: April 2, 2015

Online release date (international - canada, etc):
In store release date (international):

WHERE will this collection be available?

Special Packaging?
No

Will PRO discount apply?

Active shipping codes:
Don't forget to use MACEXP for free second day shipping Use the code, select the overnight option and pay $5 for overnight, instead of $10  

List of products
[COLOR=000000]Pro Longwear Paint Pots ($21.00)[/COLOR]
Chrome Angel - Platinum silver Genuine Treasure - Reflects antique gold Highlighting Powders ($32.00): Blush Pink - Light pink w/ silver overspray Nude Pink - Champagne base w/ silver overspray Fluidline Eyeliners ($16.00): Blue Peep - Bright flat teal Royal Wink - Bright royal blue Blacktrack - Solid flat black Lipsticks ($16.00): Cardinal - Yellow burgundy red (Satin) Hollywood Cerise - Magenta berry (Satin) No Faux Pas - Yellow hot pink (Matte) False Lashes Extreme Black Mascara ($22.00) 127 Split Fibre Face Brush ($35.00) [COLOR=181818]Active Link to the Collection:[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR] http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/14494/New-Collections/MAC-Philip-Treacy/index.tmpl

OctoberViolet

I didn't see a thread for this, so here's some info- http://www.elleuk.com/beauty/philip-treacy-mac-cosmetics-exclusive-designer-collaboration?utm_content=buffer1a4e3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Thank you., I had never heard of him before. This collection sounds fab. Futuristic Hollywood, a modern gothic look? Can't wait. Hoping for some amazing colors.
th_sign_woot.gif

Mac-Guy

Thank you., I had never heard of him before. This collection sounds fab. Futuristic Hollywood, a modern gothic look? Can't wait. Hoping for some amazing colors.
th_sign_woot.gif
He is an extraordinary milliner. I remember an exhibition about his works in London at the Design Museum. It might have been in 2001 or 2002? One of the hats he had made look like a giant pirate ship.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Oh, wow, this sounds exciting! Thanks for sharing!

''The collection will launch globally in April, and products will include two highlighter powders; three lipsticks; two Pro Longwear Paint Pots; three Fluidline eyeliners, and a mascara.''

Wondering what the highlighters will be. And let's hope the PP are new shades.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Sounds like special packaging, and it will also include brushes.
These are the three hats the collection is inspired by:

nikkideevah

The only part I zoomed in on "We’ll have to wait until 16 April, when we’ll be able to have fun with the Philip Treacy x Mac Cosmetics collection. In the meantime, buy the March issue of ELLE (out 28 January) for an exclusive sneak peek at the products."

Monsy

''The collection will launch globally in April, and products will include two highlighter powders; three lipsticks; two Pro Longwear Paint Pots; three Fluidline eyeliners, and a mascara.''

very excited

thefbomb

The only part I zoomed in on "We’ll have to wait until 16 April, when we’ll be able to have fun with the Philip Treacy x Mac Cosmetics collection. In the meantime, buy the March issue of ELLE (out 28 January) for an exclusive sneak peek at the products."
April16th! My birthday! An excuse to buy all that I want! Haha

hitchcockblonde

Oh I'm so excited for this! I love Philip Treacy, his hats are beautiful. I'm definitely interested in the highlighters.

OctoberViolet

th_sign_woot.gif

He is an extraordinary milliner. I remember an exhibition about his works in London at the Design Museum. It might have been in 2001 or 2002? One of the hats he had made look like a giant pirate ship.
Tx Mac-Guy. His hats sound very creative.

MACina

thud.gif
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HPs
love.gif

And Paint Pots
yahoo.gif

Thank you for sharing!

LavenderPearl

http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/2012/04/amazing-hats-by-philip-treacy.html?m=1 These are all very unique and interesting :D Excited to see the artistic flair he brings to this collection.

OctoberViolet

These are all very unique and interesting
greengrin.gif
Excited to see the artistic flair he brings to this collection.
Tx for this. He is so imaginative. I do actually like some of those hats. Some of them I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole, but I'm not a hat person anyhow.
hatsoff.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Wasn't there a mention of a new brown/taupe Paint Pot around Fashion Week? Maybe it will release with this collection.

edit: found my quote
There's a mention of a Paint Pot in Continuism that was used in the Carolina Herrera show. So here's hoping there'll be more new PP!
Not sure why I was thinking it's brown. Wishful thinking probably.
girlhaha.gif

Latest posts