MAC X Philip Treacy Collection (March 26 / April 2, 2015)

OctoberViolet

[COLOR=6600FF]He's very creative![/COLOR]
iagree.gif
I didn't notice that, but I think you may be right.

rockin

At last, a designer I've heard of!

Looking forward to seeing what's in this collection

Howards End

I remember PT well, IIRC Isabella Blow was his muse years ago, very exciting collab, MAC is knocking it out of the park for '15! That 1st black "hat" is giving me hope for a lovely nude lipstick :)

Rinstar

He is an extraordinary milliner. I remember an exhibition about his works in London at the Design Museum. It might have been in 2001 or 2002? One of the hats he had made look like a giant pirate ship. 
Yes, he is a real artist for sure! Very cool stuff
Oh, wow, this sounds exciting! Thanks for sharing! [COLOR=1D1D1D]''The collection will launch globally in April, and products will include two highlighter powders; three lipsticks; two Pro Longwear Paint Pots; three Fluidline eyeliners, and a mascara.''[/COLOR] Wondering what the highlighters will be. And let's hope the PP are new shades.
Oooh yay I hope it's all new stuff! Highlighters, PPs and fluidlines are always exciting!

MsKb

I love Phillip Treacy so I'm so excited for this. also new FLs are never a bad thing..

Lipsnliner

The man is a genius, I only hope that MAC completely wows us with this collection to do Philip's work justice.