MAC X Philip Treacy Collection (March 26 / April 2, 2015)

DarylandCarole

I was able to get Nude Pink powder. I just hope I love it. I really really love the Pink one. Its so fabulous on my face AND its fantastic under my eyes. Its almost better & more natural than concealer on me.
Hmmm, I may have to try mine under my eyes. If I can get myself to use it, I'm hesitant to ruin the pretty pattern.

elegant-one

Hmmm, I may have to try mine under my eyes. If I can get myself to use it, I'm hesitant to ruin the pretty pattern.
girlhaha.gif
I know. I do it little by little lol. I just swipe my finger & put a little under my eyes - perfect for me. Its almost like Marilyn without any pearl.

Kaidan

I finally got my package with Blue Peep, Royal Wink, and Hollywood Cerise!
cheerleader.gif
Blue Peep is the best! So pretty, opaque, and smooth. Royal Wink is also amazing but it can sheer out easily. Hollywood Cerise is completely a fuchsia for me instead of berry and I love it!
heart.gif
It looks durable but surprisingly I don't have any dupes for it.

allthingsglam

:poke:  Gonna show us a pic? 
awwwww thanks dmcg9 I will post a picture of cardinal I didn't take any when I worn it the other day when I wear again soon I will I loveeeeeee cardinal a beautiful red
I finally got my package with Blue Peep, Royal Wink, and Hollywood Cerise! :cheer:  Blue Peep is the best! So pretty, opaque, and smooth. Royal Wink is also amazing but it can sheer out easily. Hollywood Cerise is completely a fuchsia for me instead of berry and I love it! :heart:  It looks durable but surprisingly I don't have any dupes for it.
yayyyyy Happy u love your items Hc looks fuchsia on me too

Marsha Pomells

Picked up RW and BP yesterday and tried it out...
b65d1708_image.jpeg
Teamed up with NFP from Heirloom. Sorry for the lack of makeup, just got out of the shower and getting ready for bed

DarylandCarole

:haha: I know. I do it little by little lol. I just swipe my finger & put a little under my eyes - perfect for me. Its almost like Marilyn without any pearl.
I'll try that method. I use MAC's color corrector liquid prep + prime in pink under my eye and it does a great job. It is easy to put on too much, tho.

DarylandCarole

I finally got my package with Blue Peep, Royal Wink, and Hollywood Cerise! :cheer:  Blue Peep is the best! So pretty, opaque, and smooth. Royal Wink is also amazing but it can sheer out easily. Hollywood Cerise is completely a fuchsia for me instead of berry and I love it! :heart:  It looks durable but surprisingly I don't have any dupes for it.
I don't think I do, either. It's darker than I expected which made me happy. I may even get a BU which I rarely do.