MAC X Prabal Gurung (Nov 26, 2014)

rockin

Could someone who owns one of these lipsticks (especially Ultramarine Pink if possible) please post a pix of the bottom of the lipstick tube? I bought one off ebay and I am concerned about the authenticity.

Do these smell the usual "vanilla-y" way that MAC lippies do? This one does not.

Thanks

There should also be a gold card (gold on one side, white on the other) inside the box, with the ingredients list on in white. My Prabal lipsticks don't smell very much of vanilla. I'm finding not all MAC lipsticks do lately, for some reason. All are genuine, direct from MAC, Debenhams or House Of Fraser, though.

kath00

Thank you so much for your reply. OK I got everything that you listed including the gold card, and the stamp looks the same, so I think I am ok. I think it was the scent (or lack thereof) that threw me off. Again, thanks for your time!

spiderlily222

awwwwww thanks so much naomi I'm blushing
That lipstick really does look gorgeous on you!!
eyelove.gif

smileyt06

I didn't get anything from this collection because I wasn't too interested but I did see all the lipsticks at my CCO in Vegas.

allthingsglam

alexisweaver

I didn't get anything from this collection because I wasn't too interested but I did see all the lipsticks at my CCO in Vegas.
Don't tell me this!!! Lol. I'll be in LA in a few weeks, I might just catch a taxi to Vegas for those lipsticks!!! I need more backup's!

Latest posts