MAC X Prabal Gurung (Nov 26, 2014)

Nateilan

Hello, im new here. Im soo interesting in ler, but its too expansive. Can someone tell me, are there mac dupes like angel or alternive lipsticks for ler? Thanks

Vandekamp

Thank you
You are welcome.
th_kiss.gif

MRV

I was wearing UP the other day (why don't they make all lippies this comfortable?). Even though it's not as purple as most of us wanted it to be, I think it looks rather good!

Nateilan

I recieved my ler today, the color is little bit cool toned compared with angel, but not very different. I think ill send the lipstick back, in Germany it costs 36€! Really crazy price, but i love the packaging

Mizani

I decided to put on Ultramarine Pink this evening for the first time in weeks. Boy I love the feel and texture of this lipstick. I swear this particular satin feels like a creamy matte. LOVE IT!

lipstickaddict

I decided to put on Ultramarine Pink this evening for the first time in weeks. Boy I love the feel and texture of this lipstick. I swear this particular satin feels like a creamy matte. LOVE IT!
LOVE it too! It has become one of my absolute favorites!
heart.gif

alexisweaver

wait, didnt you post the most gorgeous pic of you wearing it? Tht kinda made all of us buy it?
I can't remember. I think I posted myself in Carmine Rouge in this thread. I didn't like LER when I first wore it, but I built it up and paired it with gloss and was very satisfied.

kath00

Could someone who owns one of these lipsticks (especially Ultramarine Pink if possible) please post a pix of the bottom of the lipstick tube? I bought one off ebay and I am concerned about the authenticity.

Do these smell the usual "vanilla-y" way that MAC lippies do? This one does not.

Thanks

ladyd12

Could someone who owns one of these lipsticks (especially Ultramarine Pink if possible) please post a pix of the bottom of the lipstick tube?  I bought one off ebay and I am concerned about the authenticity.   Do these smell the usual "vanilla-y" way that MAC lippies do?  This one does not. Thanks
e1bee309_image.jpeg
I hope this is helpful :)

Latest posts