MAC X Prabal Gurung (Nov 26, 2014)

elegant-one

I got my Cinder es duo today. I was a bit disappointed in the pigmentation & thought it would be a bit darker according to the MAC swatch. However, I do really love the shade on.

iqaganda

Fell in love when I saw them irl!
83deb4e8_image.jpeg

elegant-one

Oh I did expect the darker one to be….. DARKER!!! Haha it still looks very nice!
It takes a few swipes to build it up. It looked darker on my finger than what I can get on my naked eyelid. I'm going to try it over a cream base to see what happens. What were they thinking! Its still a very pretty day grey shade.

lipstickaddict

It takes a few swipes to build it up. It looked darker on my finger than what I can get on my naked eyelid. I'm going to try it over a cream base to see what happens. What were they thinking! Its still a very pretty day grey shade.
Sorry to hear that the pigmentation sucks! BOO! Hopefully with a brush it applies a lot darker--or over primer. That was what I found with Give Me Fire from the Red collection. Originally I thought the pigmentation was terrible (and it was when I swatched the tester at the store) but I picked it up anyway and have been wearing it over my urban decay primer and it is AMAZING! Here's hoping that it is workable!
bouquet.gif

iqaganda

Question.. Can you actually take off the bronzer (depot) and switch your powder on the bronzer compact? When I saw the compact, I actually want it, but is it possible? I'm planning to use it to use for my blotting powder.. Lol

lipstickaddict

Question.. Can you actually take off the bronzer (depot) and switch your powder on the bronzer compact? When I saw the compact, I actually want it, but is it possible? I'm planning to use it to use for my blotting powder.. Lol
Good question! I was wondering the very same thing this morning! I bought the bronzer (lucky for me this product is one of my staples anyway) but I am wondering if I can replace it when I am done. Looking at the packaging, it doesn't look like it would be easy to depot, but perhaps someone has a suggestion, or knows some tricks?