MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Marsha Pomells

Thanks to @MarshaPomells I was able to get my Fnf like I wanted!!! Waiting on it to come in the mail. I'm seriously so excited about it! I was really tempted to get some Melt lippies during the restock and Dark Room launch but I pumped my breaks. I know as soon as I get my lippy I'm going to love it. I'm really glad I found this community. It was completely by accident in a google search. 
I can happily confirm that your FNF has landed in the States...
ec61c7cf_image.jpeg
Should be with you tomorrow or Friday... Or today (just remembered the time difference)

Candycoatedclos

Thanks to @MarshaPomells I was able to get my Fnf like I wanted!!! Waiting on it to come in the mail. I'm seriously so excited about it! I was really tempted to get some Melt lippies during the restock and Dark Room launch but I pumped my breaks. I know as soon as I get my lippy I'm going to love it. I'm really glad I found this community. It was completely by accident in a google search.
That's amazing! You'll love FnF and I love hearing how everyone sticks together!

Don't forget to follow Specktra on the social media accounts!

Lipstickwh0re

You don't have an Instagram?????
jawdrop.gif

Lol I'll look for you on the ones you have ;-)
Naw, son I'm old. lmao. Instagram would have been perfect when I was little. I was the original photo bomber. Now? Naw, I don't take pictures like that and I certainly don't take pics of my food. When I go to concerts guys will give me their instagram account names so I can look them up and I just look at them and give them my number. lmao I have an AIM, Facebook (which I had to be baggered into getting cause I had a myspace and didn't see the point.) and recently a twitter and a tumblr, My twitter is like two years old and so is my tumblr. Specktra got me taking pictures of myself again. Otherwise, I don't take pictures too often.

sdsamler

ladies, posted my BNIB FnF, Oblivion, and SJ in the clearance bin :) decided not to be a hoarder and pass on my BU's lol

MissTania

ladies, posted my BNIB FnF, Oblivion, and SJ in the clearance bin :) decided not to be a hoarder and pass on my BU's lol
Good for you
cheerleader.gif
! My 2015 goal is no back ups, but I have well over 100 lippies so it really is necessary.

I'm sure you will make someone else very happy, and it will allow you to make room for new additions.

Candycoatedclos

Naw, son I'm old. lmao. Instagram would have been perfect when I was little. I was the original photo bomber. Now? Naw, I don't take pictures like that and I certainly don't take pics of my food. When I go to concerts guys will give me their instagram account names so I can look them up and I just look at them and give them my number. lmao I have an AIM, Facebook (which I had to be baggered into getting cause I had a myspace and didn't see the point.) and recently a twitter and a tumblr, My twitter is like two years old and so is my tumblr. Specktra got me taking pictures of myself again. Otherwise, I don't take pictures too often. 
Lmao! Ok at least we have you in here and on the others!

MandyVanHook

Tried on SJ last night! Lovessss it
When I said I was sorted for Halloween, I was sorted...
f06e0f28_image.jpeg
Strange Journey
221d4e6c_image.jpeg
Frank-n-Furter
6af2a491_image.jpeg
Ignore the bed head, just woken up. Gonna have another hour or 2 in bed. I even got a cookie from this guy...
9fb9619b_image.jpeg
I really love what I bought: It's not easy having a good time, bad fairy and crazed imagination! pigment on the eye lid and blush on cheeks! crazed imagination blush again with Fashion revival lipstick!
1549bde1_image.jpeg
Wearing Sin to work today!
Gorgeous, Ladies! :heart:

MandyVanHook

Sooo bummed. I think I'll just get this polish from kbshimmer if my plan to get Bad Fairy falls through.
I have this polish and I LOVE it. It takes a few coats, but it's worth it! The only thing that I didn't like about it is that it accentuated the unfortunate waves that I have in my thumb nails. It doesn't matter, though. It's just so pretty!

Vandekamp

I have this polish and I LOVE it. It takes a few coats, but it's worth it! The only thing that I didn't like about it is that it accentuated the unfortunate waves that I have in my thumb nails. It doesn't matter, though. It's just so pretty!
This polish looks really beautiful.