MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

NaomiH

I just bought Bad Fairy and I hate it. It started chipping within an hour..
Yeah, it's got horrible wear. I was so sad when I got it. I put it over a black nail polish last week though and it made a really lovely combo that way and helped BF to last longer.

carolwhites

Daughter and I in a "we're going to mac" selfie She is wearing Strange Journey.. looks much better on her than me booooo!

You both sooo look like sisters! Strange Journey looks amazing on your daughter! What is it that you have on yourself? Is it fashion boost? Love the cool-toned purple on you!

heart.gif

Jill1228

True story: this afternoon, I was in Cosmetic Company Outlet (the one in South Las Vegas near the airport) and this British tourist, bless his heart was looking for the Lorac Pro palette and MAC Rocky Horror for his daughter. Told him a hell no on Rocky Horror and directed him to the Nordstrom at Fashion Square Mall for the Lorac. Poor bloke was extremely grateful

Prettypackages

True story: this afternoon, I was in Cosmetic Company Outlet (the one in South Las Vegas near the airport) and this British tourist, bless his heart was looking for the Lorac Pro palette and MAC Rocky Horror for his daughter. Told him a hell no on Rocky Horror and directed him to the Nordstrom at Fashion Square Mall for the Lorac. Poor bloke was extremely grateful
poor guy, and you're so sweet to do that... I was in the CCO and a couple with an accent, barely spoke english, was asking for something. I wanted to interrupt b/c the lady was sooo rude.

Candycoatedclos

lmao @ a hell to the no

Gygy

Daughter and I in a "we're going to mac" selfie She is wearing Strange Journey.. looks much better on her than me booooo!

DAUGHTER? More like sisters! Gorgeous
Exactly what I was goiong to say!

When I read "Daughter" I was
icon_eek.gif
... It is hard to tell who's who, you are very pretty both of you and, as everyone already said: you look like sisters to me!
yes.gif

bonvivant

I might be late but just got my hands on that little gem, Oblivion! Excuse my poor picture and messy application

HappyHippy

I thought this thread died. It looks gorgous. I did bought SJ but it's to yellow for my liking. Does anyone know how to make it more of a dark red? Just pair it with a lipliner?