MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Athomasgsu

That does not surprise me. That was my least favorite from the collection. I gave the other two away.
I think I was most excited for the packaging, but I actually like how the color looks on me. I would have been happier if FNF was there,but a girl can dream.

kaitlynxo

Was just at my CCO and they had a bunch of it's not easy having a good time pigment. So if you're looking for it I would check there!

littlepickle

Was just at my CCO and they had a bunch of it's not easy having a good time pigment. So if you're looking for it I would check there!
Is there any chance anyone would be willing to do a CP for this? I'm in New Zealand and we don't have CCOs here, but I have a friend in the US who I ship to. She's not not near a CCO though.

dstroyedangel

Soldout now :/

Wow that is amazing, if you are willing and able to do a cp I would be sooooooooo grateful !!! Please let me know :)!!

thebluefairy

Canadians! Sorry if this is old news, but the Riff Raff palette is up on the Canadian Site :) The setting powder is there too but I don't think that ever sold out.

Vandekamp

WHAAAATTT??!!!
I was not in love with the color. I know. Call me crazy. However, after I regretted not getting Burmese Kiss she caught the restock and sent one to me. She also sent me a Pretty Zombie lipstick for my birthday. She is a sweetheart. Karma is a beautiful thing.

Prettypackages

She sure did. I was not super crazy about it.

I was not in love with the color. I know. Call me crazy. However, after I regretted not getting Burmese Kiss she caught the restock and sent one to me. She also sent me a Pretty Zombie lipstick for my birthday. She is a sweetheart. Karma is a beautiful thing.
the ladies here are awesome!

allthingsglam

Yup. I gave my Frank n Furter to a Specktra friend free of charge.
thats super nice of u vanderkamp That warms my heart u are one of a kind Bless u love I sold all my Rocky horror lipstick but one I didn't like them like I thought I would i loveeee the packaging

Vandekamp

thats super nice of u vanderkamp That warms my heart u are one of a kind Bless u love I sold all my Rocky horror lipstick but one I didn't like them like I thought I would i loveeee the packaging
I think they were hyped too. I was not crazy about the collection.

Latest posts