MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

bonvivant

Darn that picture appeared large on a computer! It looked just fine on a mobile site
ohboy.gif

cowabungadude

Hey, ladies ! So I've been pretty broke and thus staying away from the temptations of Specktra ! But I'm sending out an SOS ! Has anyone found any spot on dupes for C.I.? I honestly can't get enough of this shade right now and I can see myself having a meltdown as soon as I run out !! It's kind of a problem because I don't to want to wear any other cheek color since the day I got it. It's the PERFECT blush for me why does it have to be limited ?! Ugh. Has anyone else been loving this one as much as me ?

mango13

Hey, ladies ! So I've been pretty broke and thus staying away from the temptations of Specktra ! But I'm sending out an SOS ! Has anyone found any spot on dupes for C.I.? I honestly can't get enough of this shade right now and I can see myself having a meltdown as soon as I run out !! It's kind of a problem because I don't to want to wear any other cheek color since the day I got it. It's the PERFECT blush for me why does it have to be limited ?! Ugh. Has anyone else been loving this one as much as me ?
Animal Insticts from A Novel Romance is very close. Even though it's also LE it's still instock online at Macy's.

Dolly Snow

Animal Instincts is a great dupe, a few stores still have it in stock online and in store.

MRV

I might be late but just got my hands on that little gem, Oblivion! Excuse my poor picture and messy application
Very pretty!

I only got Strange Journey from this collection but it's pure
heart.gif
. I was wearing it the day before yesterday and I must say it's one of the best mattes on me formulawise.

NATlar

I was gutted I never manged to get the Pigment when it was released so Monday night a lovely seller on Depop sold me hers for £17 used once <3 arrived today and it's beautiful!!!!

beautycool

Hi love the pigment colour from this coll I was t quick enough But got the sculpt blush n two or three lipsticks from this Coll and the polish bad fairy I sold the sculpt And I kept the rest I have one mac pigment prob bought it more than five years ago lol and used once or twice I really wanted the rocky horror one :( Anyhows the ladies from the daughter and mother pic Oh my gosh amaze balls Both look fab on lips the colour and WHICH ONE IS THE MOM????? I'm being seruios lol I cannot tell Fab picture :))))