MAC X Toledo Collection (Feb 5, 2015)

montREALady

Man, the bullet is so beautiful but really high maintenance! It stains so badly even if I use the cleanse off oil to clean it, it doesn't want to go back to the original white color. Oh well, that's what backups are for anyway.
sigh.gif
I don't even bother cleaning it, lol. It's like a leather bag to me, looks better as it gets older
girlhaha.gif
That and I'm lazy
noworry.gif

macismymistress

I wonder why there are so many pieces from this collection still floating around?? i was able to pick up 2 barbecue LS + 2 LG just yesterday( the MA gave me the LG by mistake so they're going back).

Howards End

Anyone having a hard time finding Oxblood lipstick check out the Veluxe a Trois thread. There are swatches of Oxblood, Velvet Teddy and Pillow Talk swatched together, all such close dupes

Lipstickwh0re

Anyone having a hard time finding Oxblood lipstick check out the Veluxe a Trois thread. There are swatches of Oxblood, Velvet Teddy and Pillow Talk swatched together, all such close dupes
I've seen Oxlood on eBay. 21$ in some cases. Free shipping. I'm watching one right now.

montREALady

I wonder why there are so many pieces from this collection still floating around?? i was able to pick up 2 barbecue LS + 2 LG just yesterday( the MA gave me the LG by mistake so they're going back).
Way too many reds I think is the reason why. Oxblood was the first to go and you have to be lucky to catch a restock.

Latest posts