MAC X Toledo Collection (Feb 5, 2015)

Prettypackages

So I finally wore Kindergarten Red, and immediately removed it. I don't know why I thought I could pull off a blush with the word red in it. It makes me look like I had a rosacea flare up. LOL

montREALady

So I finally wore Kindergarten Red, and immediately removed it. I don't know why I thought I could pull off a blush with the word red in it. It makes me look like I had a rosacea flare up. LOL
Omg, you and this "rosacea flare-up" stuff! I'm sure you look fine!
cutey.gif

Yazmin

Thought I could escape this collection, but I just got Barbecue, and Tenor Voice should be here early next week.

BuickMackane

Thought I could escape this collection, but I just got Barbecue, and Tenor Voice should be here early next week.

You can run but you can't hide lol.

Great picks. Hope you love 'em!

Quote: Originally Posted by Vandekamp

I loved this collection more than I thought I would. I got everything except Barbeque. It was too orange on me.
I really enjoyed this collection too - ended up with all lippies but Sin, as well as all three blushes (I was supposed to skip those, but temptation got the better of me).

Shame Barbecue didn't do it for you. It's by far my favourite item from this collection.

bluelitzer

Been using Oxblood all spring and I am happy to say I might finish it by the end of summer. Such the perfect nude for me!

makesmesmile

I just came back from China and picked up two items from this collection.
To my surprise the blushes were totally different shades and I got two of them; Dame and Fleur Power.
Is it always this way with limited collections in China?

Rebecca88

So,sad I,missed out on Oxblood l/s I managed to get two of the Oxblood lipglasses though, but still regretting having missed out on the l/s.

liba

So,sad I,missed out on Oxblood l/s I managed to get two of the Oxblood lipglasses though, but still regretting having missed out on the l/s.
Oxblood is great, but Runway Hit, which is coming back out next month, is very similar (better, imo, since it's more apricot). You could turn RH into Oxblood pretty easily with a light rosy pink lip pencil underneath.

Rinstar

Would anyone who owns both say that Runway Hit is considerably less brown than Oxblood? I am tempted by it, but HATED Oxblood on myself.