MAC X Toledo Collection (Feb 5, 2015)

ShareeA

Wow! That's really awesome that she got it in Rocky Horror packing.
She doesn't even know or care about the significance smh

Quote: Originally Posted by montREALady

I don't even own Sin!
I've always liked Sin but I liked it more because of the response I get when I wear it.

ShareeA

The blushes are bigger than I expected. Also my sister liked Sin lipstick on me so much she bought it at the CCO last week in the Rocky Horror LE packaging.
I almost bought Sin in the Rocky Horror packaging when it released but for some reason I held back on buying it. Either way I love the Toledo packaging more so it was worth the wait. I really wish I wore it more this winter.

Prettypackages

I wasn't too thrilled about the reds either, but I ended up getting Barbecue, Oxblood, Victoriana and Sin lipsticks. I was really disappointed with Victoriana lipstick because it just looks like a plain red on me, whereas the lipglass has a slight pink hint at least. I just thought because people go crazy over packaging the ebayers would buy out everything!!!! I was also surprised that the blushes didn't all sell out right away or even two months later!
that's interesting V did that to you. It pulls pink on me.

geeko

Did a full face toledo make up on myself today

tenor voice definitely runs more orange on me than victoriana which runs more reddish pink on me

Wearing, bellgreens eye palette, Ripe peach blush ombre & Taupe blush and Tenor voice lipstick here

My day didn't go so good, so hence that explains y i put he cloud raining tears in my photo XD

AnitaK

tenor voice definitely runs more orange on me than victoriana which runs more reddish pink on me

Wearing, bellgreens eye palette, Ripe peach blush ombre & Taupe blush and Tenor voice lipstick here

My day didn't go so good, so hence that explains y i put he cloud raining tears in my photo XD

Looks fantastic

Vandekamp

Quote:Originally Posted by geeko

You are looking good in Tenor, Geeko.

geeko

Ty babes. honestly it was very hard to choose btw the reds esp I had to swatched n looked very carefully b4 deciding which one to buy. Victorianna still is my fav though

liba

Victoriana is a pretty shade. Oxblood was my favorite.
Oxblood is great. I need to pull it out again, now that it's getting sunny and I'm getting a little tanned. It'll look better on me like that, although it still looked pretty good to begin with. I'm more of a Runway Hit girl, overall.

It was definitely hard for me to decide between the reds. I brought lipsticks in to compare and the ones in this collection were almost exact dupes of what I had ---- except NICER and more vibrant. So I broke down and got a few. Right now, Barbecue is my favorite because it's fun on a sunny day. The only one I didn't buy was Opera, which was a dead on dupe of something I already had, rather than something close but better like the others.

bluelitzer

Oxblood is love.
love.gif

Mayanas

Did a full face toledo make up on myself today tenor voice definitely runs more orange on me than victoriana which runs more reddish pink on me Wearing, bellgreens eye palette, Ripe peach blush ombre & Taupe blush and Tenor voice lipstick here My day didn't go so good, so hence that explains y i put he cloud raining tears in my photo XD
Pretty

MzBrownBeauty

Did a full face toledo make up on myself today tenor voice definitely runs more orange on me than victoriana which runs more reddish pink on me Wearing, bellgreens eye palette, Ripe peach blush ombre & Taupe blush and Tenor voice lipstick here My day didn't go so good, so hence that explains y i put he cloud raining tears in my photo XD
Sorry to hear you had a bad day but on the bright side your makeup was flawless!

MRV

Wore Barbecue today
heart.gif
. So pretty with the green palette and some Brassy, and RP on cheeks.

MRV

Barbecue is the only shade in this collection that I did not get. It was too orange for me. Glad you like it though.
Thanks! I always go for orange reds (and love how orange Barbecue is). I passed on the other reds this time.