MAC - Zoom Fast Black Lash Discussion

MAC_Whore

There's going to be a new mascara in town.....

+ This is a new zoom mascara made from carbon black pigment. It's rumoured to be the blackest of black mascaras.

MAC mascaras: hit or miss? Love 'em or leave 'em? What are your thoughts for the new mascara?

elegant-one

Is it waterproof? I have to have waterproof. The Blackest of black is awesome. Now it needs to condition, lengthen, have a great separating wand, be wet enough to apply great, not clump, flake or spider, make me look like I have the most naturally gorgeous lashes ever. I could prolly add to this list
lol.gif

I haven't found anything so far that I love more than Diorshow waterproof
th_dunno.gif
but here's hoping for a great MAC mascara

Kayraphat

I'll buy it, even I'm not a fan of other MAC mascaras I will. Because I love really black mascaras. My lashes are long and healthy but they are blonde ( even though I am not ) and I love colorizing them in purest black.

II3rinII

im just not sure how they got zoom any blacker, i mean to me it already was a pretty black mascara...

MzzRach

My fave of the MAC mascaras is Plushlash. New one sounds intriguing, but I honestly have great luck with drugstore mascaras (Maybelline, L'oreal). I don't think one needs to spend very much for a great formula these days.

bis

Up to now all the MAC mascaras were a total miss for me, and I mean total.
If it sounds nice, I might try it. My lashes are black, so I am using a black-black mascara to make them even darker. Though I guess Hypnose Onyx will be hard to top... But nice info anyways
th_DANCE.gif

erine1881

i can't tell you how many customers i have now that come in asking for a mascara. when i ask them what kind they say "i didn't know you had more than one kind." i always say, "we have 8 different kinds." then i get to explain to them what each one does.

now when ask how many we have, i get to say, "we have 9 different mascaras." oh joy.

i think mac is taking the lead in having the most mascaras!

RedRibbon

MAC mascaras have never done anything for me in the past but then I have improved my technique lately..however, I've got a carbon enhanced mascara already and I don't see that as being darker than the rest I have..but then my lashes are already black so maybe I wouldn't see anyway?

GlamQueen21

The regular Zoom Lash mascara is alright but I like Plushlash mascara better though. It does wonders to my lashes! I also adore some drugstore brand mascaras too but this one will be a miss.

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
My fave of the MAC mascaras is Plushlash. New one sounds intriguing, but I honestly have great luck with drugstore mascaras (Maybelline, L'oreal). I don't think one needs to spend very much for a great formula these days.

I really like Maybelline mascaras also. Right now I am using zoom lash by mac and its pretty good, but I cannot say that its better then Maybelline ones. So we will see.

FemmeFatale

I HATE most MAC mascara's. I dont know why, they arent BAD but they are totally equal to any drugstore brand. I am so picky about mascaras. My absolute favorite is YSL Faux Cils, its the only one that elongates and thickens like a pair of falsies do.

I am hoping MAC does something wonderfully finally with a mascara

Liya2007

With all the upcoming great sounding collections coming out I think I have to skip this one, I mean I already have a lot of mascaras that I love, I can live without this one … Or can I
graucho.gif

Divinity

Blackest of them all, huh? If it doesn't give me racoon eyes...maybe...MAYBE...MAC disappoints in this area...Loudlash was the shiznit.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayraphat
I always use drugstore mascaras... They are fine.
BTW the name of this mascara is too long ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantedge
^^It is too long! And it's hard to say also, almost like a tongue twister :/ For me anyway haha

I know. The name is too long and a tongue twister lol if anyone gets this mascara when it comes out, let us know if it's worth or not worth getting it.

AjaAbeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
The regular Zoom Lash mascara is alright but I like Plushlash mascara better though. It does wonders to my lashes! I also adore some drugstore brand mascaras too but this one will be a miss.

I agree i much prefer plushlash to zoomlash. i just cant get any real good results with it. it seems to clump my lashes together. i like how plushlash "plumps" up my lashes. they should have made a plaushlash instead
ssad.gif
lol

Kayraphat

MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash

Quote:
Anyone who thinks Black is Black hasn’t got their hands on Zoom Fast Black Lash, our newest mascara designed for voluptuous night-sky volume, length like a glamorous, never-ending asphalt highway! This is the deep end of the Dark View, the night charm of every neo-Goth night crawler, and the most dramatic statement black could make for the Film Noir way of life. Day or night, sweep it on, and don’t stop there…a second coat before twilight will make the evening all the more exciting. It’s intense. Fast. And blacker than black. Zoom

Zoom Fast Black Lash creates the most intensely black lashes while adding dramatic volume and length. The formula includes carbon black pitgent, which creates the deepest, richest black ever. Zoom Fast Black Lash contains silica to add volume and create beautiful, high dreama lashes. Panthenol and pantethine help to condition and strengthen each lash while a derivative of vitamin e and sodium hyaluronate help keep the lashes hydrated, soft and flexible. The patented, perfectly sculpted brush ahs 3-sided fibres that grap onto each lash, separating and coating each lash evenlyin one stroke. Zoom Fast Black Lash is smudgeproof, non-flaking, long-wearing, ophalmologist-and dermatologist-tested.

P.S.: Tall, slim tube - cool!