MAC - Zoom Fast Black Lash Discussion

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayraphat
MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash

P.S.: Tall, slim tube - cool!

umm, when i read the tall slim tube part, my first reaction was "did they cut the amount of mascara by half like they did with dazzleglass"
greengrin.gif

sounds really cool, but i usually hate all mac mascaras

annikay

I'm on my third tube of Mascara X, and have Plush Lash as well for weekends/going out. I love how Mascara X conditions my lashes, and how Plush Lash volumizes them (you have to know how to apply it though). So, I don't know if I'll try this new one...

LMD84

i got sent a sample sized mac mascara and while i do like it, i don't love it. i'm a maybelline girl when it comes to mascaras!

caramel_geek

All MAC mascaras just doesn't cut it for me. Zoom lash clumps on me like nothing...while Plushlash does volumize my lashes (which I love), but it smudges like crazy (which I absolutely hate)
ssad.gif

However, I do like the sound of this. The promise of volume, length and black together...it'll be heaven if it's all true
th_e2cloud9.gif

I don't know...I've been let down too many times by mac mascaras. Will definitely look out for reviews on this first before buying...

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by annikay
I'm on my third tube of Mascara X, and have Plush Lash as well for weekends/going out. I love how Mascara X conditions my lashes, and how Plush Lash volumizes them (you have to know how to apply it though). So, I don't know if I'll try this new one...

mascara x is my
th_e2cloud9.gif
mascara!

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
mascara x is my
th_e2cloud9.gif
mascara!

Erin - do you know, is Mascara X MAC's "original" mascara? Back in the day, when MAC had but one mascara, I used to love it. It smelled like roses because of the rosewater.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Erin - do you know, is Mascara X MAC's "original" mascara? Back in the day, when MAC had but one mascara, I used to love it. It smelled like roses because of the rosewater.

I don't know if its mac's original mascara, but that's the one with rosewater. That's one of the reasons I like it so much, cuz it smells like roses!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayannaBanana
This is going to be perm right? So I don't have to get it right away?

yep, its perm.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
So...anyone tried this yet?

All it is is a darker black version of zoomlash. I don't believe there's anything different other than the colour. Its retarded that theye didn't label the damn box tho!

purrtykitty

I love Mascara X, but I could be convinced to try this...just once. It'll be awhile, tho...I bought a few tubes of Mascara X during the F&F sale, and I have a ton of sample Zoom mascaras to move through.

Dahlia_Rayn

I bought this mascara, and I really like it because it's black black black! It lengthens nicely, but if you need volume too, it will be one you have to layer over something else. I've been looking for a really black mascara, so this was perfect for me, and I don't mind layering it over another mascara.

TISH1124

I got this mascara tonight after Blake tried it on me and the difference in the blackness is amazing...My lashes are stand out black ...and it seperated and gave me great lengths...I like Zoom Lash the regular but unless I have never applied it the way Blake did this one (correctly)...it seems to give me more length than the reg Zoom lash

BunnyBunnyBunny

This is my FAVORITE mascara in the world. It's soooo amazing. I can't believe I haven't posted in this thread! I know I've talked about it alot, but maybe that was on Makeup Alley or something.

Okay so I haven't noticed any difference in the 'blackness', its basically just as black as any mascara in my opinion, but the formula is 100x better than normal Zoom. Normal Zoom applies really dry and dries down SO freaking fast which makes my lashes look really ugly and flakey, and it actually breaks as I wear it through the day. If I try to layer it it gets clumpy and disgustingly hideous.

Zoom Fast applies like a dream, it layers well since it takes a longer time to dry. It's wetter, so you have longer time to work with it. It makes my lashes SUPER long looking, and doesn't break throughout the day and my lashes look nice and conditioned and smooth, no flakes. It actually sorta clumps my lashes together in a way that resembles 33 lashes, individual lashes, or sorta like 7 lashes. Like it clumps a few lashes together to give a nice defined, thick lashed look. It's super cool. Whenever I wear it heavy I get compliments from EVERY customer as well as artists working with me.

I really love this damn mascara. You have to try it. I have used it on just about every customer I've had since September and it is so freakin' wonderful. It's so perfect. :3

dxgirly

I ordered this mascara the other day due to your review Bunny. I should be getting it tomorrow. I can't wait to try it out!
yes.gif