Make Up For Ever Hd Makeup on WOC

braidey

Have You Tried Make Up For Ever's High Defination Makeup? I Have Heard Lots Of Good Reviews About It But None From Woc, So Are You Going To Buy In The Hype And Try It?

spectrolite

Re: Make Up For Ever Hd Makeup

I'm really interested in trying this out too. It's not available in Australia so if any of you ladies happen to know the MAC equivalences of the MUF-HD foundation shades can you please post them up? I want to get it shipped over here
smiles.gif
Which shade looks closest to NW43-45? I'm thinking 175. TIA

cheryl888

i really want this too and i am also in australia, i found a place in australia that sells it online but i have no idea what shade i am, if anyone knows what shade would suit NC30 skin it would be a big help

lovely333

Do a search on this topic. There are a couple woc color who have said this is a great product.

PMBG83

Now I saw this demo'ed on HSN(which Im more in favor of instead of QVC because HSN actually uses black models and not just one "represenatative color of black women" model) and it looks awesome. That completely white HD powder looks heavenly,they used that on the black model(remember this is stark white powder now) and her skin looked flawless.

sweetface

I love MUFE foundation (I use Face and Body) and I plan to get a sample of the HD one just to try. MUFE is great with natural looking skin matching though, so I don't think this formula would be any different

Lovey99

I love MUFE...

I am NW47.
I have used the MUFE Mat+ Velvet for awhile now!!! I love it
I am using the MUFE HD primer in #4 and the HD foundation in 180.
I set it with the HD powder. I use the MAC 109 brush for flawless foundation application. I use a small amount of the HD powder on each cheek, nose, forehead, and chin. I buff it in. It immediately decreases the size of pores, almost non-existent.
I do not wear foundation daily, especially in the summer. Lately, I have been using only the HD powder. It is great, especially on my T-zone. I use MUFE All Mat first. I would definitely try it. Get a sample at Sephora. I love it and have already bought a back-up. It made my wedding pictures look flawless!

dominichulinda

I got that foundation in 170 Caramel
(for medium skin with dark yellow undertones)

it's decent ..makes the inner of my face seems like I have a bronzer on ..but somewhat matches my borderline...its very durable though ..and doesn't budge..I applied a sample on my borderline..and my face was all sweaty like lol ..from outside..that borderline didn't break a sweat at all.

lavish_habits

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryl888
i really want this too and i am also in australia, i found a place in australia that sells it online but i have no idea what shade i am, if anyone knows what shade would suit NC30 skin it would be a big help

Im NC25/30, and 125 was a perfect match for me. Also, Sephora.com has a shade finder, and you can use it to get a pretty good idea of what shade you'd be, it helped me to pick out shade 125, which was a dead on match.

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavish_habits
Also, Sephora.com has a shade finder, and you can use it to get a pretty good idea of what shade you'd be, it helped me to pick out shade 125, which was a dead on match.

Really?! Do you have a link to their shade finder?

~Crystal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryl888

Oohh... which online store sells it online now? I'm in australia, and I wanna know too!

Bey28

I'm NC45/C7 in MAC and I use MUFE HD in 173. It's a perfect match. I was using MUFE face and body in #26 but since the HD came out a lot of Sephora stores don't stock #26. I don't mind the switch though because the HD looks great. And you don't have to use the white powder as it looks good on its own but using the powder does help it to set a bit.

Latest posts