Makeup Geek Eyeshadow

PeachTwist

Seriously?! I'd be so mad, lol.

I kinda caved again. 3 gel liners - Fame, Rave & Twinkle. Pencil Brush, Stiff Dome Brush, Pointed Crease Brush, Outer V Brush, Smokey Eye Brush, Crease Brush & Small Crease Brush.

I have plenty of brushes, but Tati's review of them on YT really made me want to try them, especially at the price point.

The other gel liners I want - Electric & Amethyst weren't in stock and I forgot to add Poison to the basket but I'll get them another time. I added all the shadows I don't currently have to my Wish List other than I think 3 which are out of stock and the 2 Z-Palettes I'll need for them. I'll do the orders slowly, maybe one a month until I have everything.
I've been looking at Rave gel liner. Can you post swatches? Any thoughts on texture, pigmentation etc?
Sorry hon - I've been AWOL. I'll get a swatch up ASAP for you and review it at the same time.

mel33t

I saw a post on Marlena's Instagram about MUG blushes :) I'm super excited about it and I hope there are swatches soon. They're supposed to be released on June 15th.

kait0

omgomgomg I'm so excited for these blushes.. http://www.temptalia.com/sneak-peek-makeup-geek-blushes-photos-swatches
So many awesome colours that you don't find in a lot of other brands.

ILoveMakeup84

Loving the blushes!! So gorgeous! Romance and Summer Fling and particularly beautiful! In this video Nicole Guerriero uses Summer Fling and Bliss and wow!! Gorgeous!! http://youtu.be/ovGz5UYu9pA

ILoveMakeup84

They look so gorgeous!! Geek Romance and Summer Fling are calling my name. And ten dollars is a great price. I hope they do a palette deal like they do with the eye shadows because a lot of these colors are really unique.
A palette would be awesome!

mel33t

Wow, those blushes look nice.  I hope they are long lasting. I might buy them all. 
Lol I want to buy them all but I'm going to restrain myself. If they have a palette deal like with the eye shadows then I'll buy that, otherwise I'm only going to get five.

ILoveMakeup84

Lol I want to buy them all but I'm going to restrain myself. If they have a palette deal like with the eye shadows then I'll buy that, otherwise I'm only going to get five.
I hope they have a palette deal! Say 6 blushes for $50 or something like that :)

mel33t

I might end up with all 13 but not at once, although $130 for 13 blushes is a pretty good deal if you ask me, specially if they have similar quality to MAC's!
Hah! I know right? But some of those colors won't work on my skin tone, or at least I don't think so...I'm limiting myself to 5 right now because I'll need to buy a Z Palette also.

ILoveMakeup84

Hah! I know right? But some of those colors won't work on my skin tone, or at least I don't think so...I'm limiting myself to 5 right now because I'll need to buy a Z Palette also.
Yes, I don't think all 13 will look good on me either but its still a good deal lol! Besides we have time to buy more in the future :D Which ones are you buying first?

mel33t

Yes, I don't think all 13 will look good on me either but its still a good deal lol! Besides we have time to buy more in the future :D Which ones are you buying first?
I definitely want Spellbound, Romance, and Summer Fling. I'm thinly Hanky Panky but I have a ton of bright blushes. What about you??

ILoveMakeup84

I definitely want Spellbound, Romance, and Summer Fling. I'm thinly Hanky Panky but I have a ton of bright blushes. What about you??
These are my favorites: Bliss Honeymoon Romance Smitten Spellbound Summer Fling Head over heels I want for sure Bliss, Spellbound, Summer Fling and Romance. I think Head Over Heels is a beautiful pink and not too bright or cool toned, which is great because cool pinks don't look good on me :/