Makeup & Glow Sale

aussiemacluvrrr

Hey lovelies...

I just went to the Makeup and Glow website and they seem to be having a sale which includes some of the OCC Liptars... The colours that are on sale are only $10 at the moment, instead of the normal $18....

The following colours are on sale:

Traffic
Uber
Melange
Safety Orange
Katricia
Plum
Vintage
Botanical
Fondue

I ordered Uber, Katricia and Melange
greengrin.gif

There are also some OCC Loose Colours and some of the Yaby Palettes on sale too...
smiles.gif

pinkvanilla

I've really wanted to get in there since I got the email, but can't get there until Friday. I hope there are some left! Have a major shopping list
greengrin.gif

boudoirblonde

I ordered tonight too!
I got traffic & plum, and also ordered feathered & grandma (not on sale), a stainless steel palette & spatula
smiles.gif

simplyenchantin

I want to give a big thank you again to aussiemacluvrrr because my stuff arrived today and I am SO pleased and wouldn't have had any idea about the sale if it wasnt for her! <3
th_kiss.gif

pinkvanilla

I can't get in to see Rachel due to the move
ssad.gif
I'm so sad. I really wanted the Yaby liquid foundations for this weekend. oh wells. But I just spoke to her and she answered all my questions I was going to ask her anyway (she's such a god send!), so I'll just put in an online order tomorrow. Can't wait!!!!

simplyenchantin

My packaging was the same as the ones I got from IMATS.. typical lipgloss tube like Lancome Juicy Tubes - were they different prior to IMATS?

spectrolite

Hey how are you ladies with lip tars taking your custom lip colours around with you? I ordered some of those little plastic pots from Makeup and Glow a few months ago and I put my creations into those and carry a lip brush so I can apply them. I saw those lip gloss tubes that Stila uses on Stars Makeup Haven and thought that those might be ideal for custom mixes. Let me know if any of you have come up with some other ideas!!

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ I use a little jar and lipbrush too, so unfortunately I cant offer any fresh ideas
ssad.gif
But those SMH lip gloss pens look like a fantastic idea!

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudoirblonde
Got my order today
greengrin.gif

I have to say Im not loving the new packaging for the lip tars! You get less
ssad.gif
booo

Booo indeed! I got mine today and 3 of them were normal "big" size but 3 of them were at the smaller size!! I'm so ticked off.. The small ones were the same price as the big ones.I sent an email to them complaining about it haha... I dont want to pay the same price for less product damn it!
thmbdn.gif

boudoirblonde

^^I dont think its really makeupandglow's fault for OCC repackaging, but I do think they should tell you which packaging your ordering!!

I got 2 older ones ($10) and 2 newer ones ($18) :'(

tana2210

just a thought could be wrong but maybe thats why only certain colours were on sale becoz they r trying to get rid of the old packaging to make way for the new? its sucks either way thou