Makeup & Glow Sale

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
They have a sale on yaby e/s palettes too... i really wanna try the pearl paints one.

^I have that one >_< It's amazing! You get so many colour choices and you only need a little bit of product because they spread on like butter. It's like having a palette full of Star Flash colours from Mac. Highly recommend
yes.gif

Paramnesia

Oh nice, i'm even more tempted now lol.... I want the freestyle palette too and the neutral palette lol... I have like $240 worth of stuff already in the shopping cart... not to mention $130 worth of stuff in ACW... Merry Christmas to me HA HA HA

pinkvanilla

I want to get more of the Yaby palettes they are gorgeous
greengrin.gif
I got the best of palette to start off with to see if I liked it, and I LOVE it. Must get more before the sale ends!

counterobsess

Don't forget they are having a clearance of all the La Femme eyeshadow pots as well! Apparently MUAs only order refills in pans, so all the pots are on sale for $5!!!!! I'm going in there on Thursday to stock up
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

pinkvanilla

^^ really really really want to, but have put makeup purchases on hold until the new year (gasp!! of course unless I actually need something specific for a job). With our anniverary, bills and Christmas all here at once it's a bit crazy. So envious of you right now H LOL

RachaelP

Hey guys - it is me, Rachael from Makeup and Glow. After hearing about this site for so long I thought it was about time I joined so I did last night! Thanks Hannah! Firstly, I can totally understand the confusion over the re-sized lip tars if you aren't on our Newsletter list. We sent out a newsletter prior to the sale to say that OCC had repackaged the items that left us with a heap of old packaging so we were clearing it out at below cost price. But if you didn't get the newsletter then you wouldn't know so I apologise if anyone was disappointed! But knowing how a pin head amount is all that is required then I hope the 2ml less won't be too missed and you enjoy the sleek and sturdier new packaging. I can understand people left wondering why the price did not reflect less product, but I have to assume this was eaten up by the new packaging. I'm still paying the same too, but I love the new packaging as I have had not one leaking issue with them sitting cap down on my shelf which is a relief. BUT, when I order new stock my products relfect the rise and fall of the US dollar, and my next OCC order is likely to cost me less, and therefore I can on sell it for less! So stay tuned. In the meanwhile enjoy the sale and I look forward to be part of the forums!