Maybelline Color Tattoo

LoriQ

These are gorgeous, I'm desperately seeking the matte ones but we won't be getting them in Canada. :(
Yes they are very beautiful. I bought the dark blue one. I made a mistake. I didn't think it was going to be that dark. Next time I want to get the bronze one.

Maha Maven

I LOVE the color tattoos! I am trying to collect them all, and I only need to get three more to finish the 24 hour collection before i move on to collecting the metal shades :) My favorites have to be bold gold and pomegranate punk out of the ones I have, but I have been eyeing the sapphire blue metal tattoo for ages!

LoriQ

I LOVE the color tattoos! I am trying to collect them all, and I only need to get three more to finish the 24 hour collection before i move on to collecting the metal shades :) My favorites have to be bold gold and pomegranate punk out of the ones I have, but I have been eyeing the sapphire blue metal tattoo for ages!
Yes me too! I don't know if they have a Dollar General where you live but where I live they have a Dollar General and the color tattoos only cost $3 each!

LoriQ

LoriQ sorry I'm late replying but they don't have sparkles imo
That's ok you were late. Thanks for the info. I am confused over these eyeshadows lol. I see some color tattoos are loose powder and some are a creme type. I am trying to find the powder kind without any luck. I see it on the Maybelline site but not in the stores and I really want to try the powder kind. Why do they have to call them the same name yet are different formulas?

shellygrrl

Staff member
I see some color tattoos are loose powder and some are a creme type. I am trying to find the powder kind without any luck. I see it on the Maybelline site but not in the stores and I really want to try the powder kind. Why do they have to call them the same name yet are different formulas?
One's called just Color Tattoo (the creams). The loose powders are called Color Tattoo Pure Pigments. I think they're the same name because of marketing. Like, if you like the pigmentation of the cream formula you'll also love it in loose shadow form? Try your nearest Rite Aid or CVS, if you haven't already? Or Ulta.

nikkisweets2010

I've given up on the matte tattoos (not really, I'm going to try two more stores). I tweeted Maybelline the other day and they said that they were apart of the holiday collection and at this time maybe very hard to find.

LoriQ

I've given up on the matte tattoos (not really, I'm going to try two more stores). I tweeted Maybelline the other day and they said that they were apart of the holiday collection and at this time maybe very hard to find.
Tomorrow I'm going out to find the tattoo loose powder shadows. Hope I can find them!

LoriQ

Well, I found some of the loose podwer tattos at Walmart but they didn't have a large slection. I bought Forest Fatale, Pure Pigments. I do like it I just wish there was a larger selection. I can't find a store that has the whole collection of color tattos where I live. I have to go to one store for one thing and go to another store for something else and so on. So frustrating!

nikkisweets2010

Well, I found some of the loose podwer tattos at Walmart but they didn't have a large slection. I bought Forest Fatale, Pure Pigments. I do like it I just wish there was a larger selection. I can't find a store that has the whole collection of color tattos where I live. I have to go to one store for one thing and go to another store for something else and so on. So frustrating!
It gets very frustrating.

sagehen

In stores like Walmart or Target, sometimes you have to look in more than one place. For example, my Walmart has the permanent shelf space for the color tattoo pigments, and there are a few there, but they also still have the original, temporary cardboard display there, and it's fully stocked, two aisles away. I have seen this in Target as well. I feel like you have to be super mercenary in the DS makeup game lol.

LoriQ

In stores like Walmart or Target, sometimes you have to look in more than one place. For example, my Walmart has the permanent shelf space for the color tattoo pigments, and there are a few there, but they also still have the original, temporary cardboard display there, and it's fully stocked, two aisles away. I have seen this in Target as well. I feel like you have to be super mercenary in the DS makeup game lol.
Thanks for the info! I try that!

Latest posts