Medium MSFN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAC_Whore

My guess is that it is a glitch. I just can't imagine that happening. Too popular.
hmm.gif

HOTasFCUK

Exactly.....lol i did panic a bit there! There's only a few natural msf's and i highly doubt they would stop making medium!

thewickedstyle

I just ordered my new one last night with my holiday haul and saw the triangle. I am going to have a meltdown if it's dc'd.

HOTasFCUK

Whatttt!!!??? Luckily i have a back-up plus my mom has one too but i think a huge chunk of girls use the medium! I hope its a mistake!!!

thewickedstyle

No one emailed me back from Global. I'm sooooo bummed. I just opened a new one but it will go fast... I use it every day.

thelove4tequila

I got an email from MAC today and sadly its gone!!!!
crybaby.gif
Here's what they said:

Unfortunately, we are not able to supply you with the Mineralize Skin
Finish Natural in medium, since production has stopped and all inventories
have been completely depleted.

bebs

in case anybody wants to order it from mac stores.. there are quite a few places that still have them in stock .. so I would suggest calling around to find out

Dianora

Why would they select one shade out of a line to discontinue? Does this mean I need to worry about the light shade disappearing too? It's my favorite thing to use as a foundation.

eco

oh man. I read this thread and went to my store yesterday. they didn't have any of the msf naturals on display and when the MA asked what I needed she said "oh of course we have it!". she had no knowledge of any of them being discontinued but she was busy and did not look it up. I really need to buy a bunch of these. nothing else compares to this. the best powder/foundation out there. I've gone through 3 since they came out!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.