Medium MSFN

Status
Not open for further replies.

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by eco
oh man. I read this thread and went to my store yesterday. they didn't have any of the msf naturals on display and when the MA asked what I needed she said "oh of course we have it!". she had no knowledge of any of them being discontinued but she was busy and did not look it up. I really need to buy a bunch of these. nothing else compares to this. the best powder/foundation out there. I've gone through 3 since they came out!!!!!

i was at a MAC counter in another state last weekend and they had no MSF naturals (and had an order in for them for months, they just never get delivered)... but the website and the counter i usually go to still has them.

i bought an extra two, but i'm seriously considering getting a few more. i've grown to love my natural msf.

MAC_Whore

I am seriously going to buy and extra 10-15, in the hopes that they will hold me over until MAC changes their minds. I am so baffled at them eliminating this shade??!!?!?!

PLEASE, EVERYONE WRITE TO MAC AND BEG THEM TO BRING IT BACK!
smiles.gif

ambidextrous

Maybe they want you to buy the light and medium dark shade to mix, so you'll end up buying 2... gawd, I was planing to get this when I run out of Bare minerals (not available here) and since the light was too pale and medium dark too dark I wanted to try Medium, but it wasn't on display when I wanted to swatch it...

ash10spro

is it just in the medium color? because i use it in medium dark and i would hate for that to be dc'd too!

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I am seriously going to buy and extra 10-15, in the hopes that they will hold me over until MAC changes their minds. I am so baffled at them eliminating this shade??!!?!?!

PLEASE, EVERYONE WRITE TO MAC AND BEG THEM TO BRING IT BACK!
smiles.gif

good thinking 99!
smiles.gif

courters

I'm definitely going to be checking the counter next time I'm there - I could probably pull off light most of the year, but medium always works for me!

BunnyBunnyBunny

This is insane. Medium is the most popular Mineralize Skinfinish Natural at my counter. o__o We're always having to order more due to the demand. What are we gonna do? People get so mad about eyeshadows/lipsticks being discontinued... but skin products are staples. I hope I don't get any freakouts.

frocher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
This is insane. Medium is the most popular Mineralize Skinfinish Natural at my counter. o__o We're always having to order more due to the demand. What are we gonna do? People get so mad about eyeshadows/lipsticks being discontinued... but skin products are staples. I hope I don't get any freakouts.

You know some people are going to go nuts. Why would they get rid of medium? It seems to be the most popular color. I wonder if this means they will start axing the other msfn?

jilliandanica

How sad. When I started this thread I was hoping it'd be a glitch like some posts had said. I need to get Medium Dark ASAP before that gets discontinued too.

Shawna

That bites
ssad.gif
The reason I prefer the msfs are because they are much lighter than the bare escentuals with a decent amount of coverage. I'm concerned the new ones are going to be too heavy for my skin.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
That bites
ssad.gif
The reason I prefer the msfs are because they are much lighter than the bare escentuals with a decent amount of coverage. I'm concerned the new ones are going to be too heavy for my skin.

I know. I have the same concern. I am trying to be positive about it, but I have a fear they could be a drying product.

MAC_Whore

You know, now that I hear the new mineral powder foundations that MAC are putting out in early '08 are LE, I am starting to think the med MSF Natural has to be a long term out of stock. I know it's off the site and that they have told us that it's gone, but it still seems too odd.

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny

I am shocked! This is so lame, it's by far the most popular color at my counter too! I love this product and sell it all of the time, this is so weird and makes no sense to me.

Plink!

Wow, I'm suprised. It is a staple color for sure.

But you have to remember, MAC doesnt discontinue products like this because they want you to buy two of others to trick you- or just because.

Products are often discontinued because they can't source out the pigments or ingredients anymore.

Substituting another pigment or ingredient would comprimise the original product/color/texture.

Besides, there is a new face powder product coming out in Spring-you'll forget all about this mini-fiasco.
winks.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
We got a big shipment of medium MSF last week....

same here. lots of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.