Middle Eastern/Arabian Beauties

LOLO-QTR

choochoo.gif

Stephy171

HI ladiess quick infooo on me I was born in dominican republic but i was raise half my life in syria! i do consider myself to be somewhat syrian becuase i dunno i speak arabic and i was raised there lol.... Arab women are beautiful and the way there makeup is done is amazig..... I like alot of the ladies you mentioned but alsoo Nawal al Zougbi and Najwa Karam wear BEAUTIFULLLL makeup lol i love nancy ajram because her makeup is always so simple and elegant and haifa is always dramatic and out there they are all so beautifull

Shadowy Lady

Ok, time for me to contribute again
smiles.gif
This is Bahar Soumekh, Jewish Iranian actress based in Hollywood. Some of you may remember her from the movie Crash.

33.jpg

44.jpg

Rouaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephy171
HI ladiess quick infooo on me I was born in dominican republic but i was raise half my life in syria! i do consider myself to be somewhat syrian becuase i dunno i speak arabic and i was raised there lol.... Arab women are beautiful and the way there makeup is done is amazig..... I like alot of the ladies you mentioned but alsoo Nawal al Zougbi and Najwa Karam wear BEAUTIFULLLL makeup lol i love nancy ajram because her makeup is always so simple and elegant and haifa is always dramatic and out there they are all so beautifull

Hey girl! I know how you feel! I was born in Damascus, Syria but I'm raised in Sweden. And I still consider myself as a syrian, but at the same time swedish. It's hard to really know.
smiles.gif

Stephy171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouaa
Hey girl! I know how you feel! I was born in Damascus, Syria but I'm raised in Sweden. And I still consider myself as a syrian, but at the same time swedish. It's hard to really know.
smiles.gif

ahhh good to know someone with in my situation... its weird though because my entire family was born in DR.. buut i was raised in syria lol.. AHLAN BIK

vireland

sorry ladies i'm new to this and not sure how to attach pics yet--but this is Cyrine imho prettier than Nancy Ajram and Haifa.

LaBruja760

I too am Middle Eastern I have long black hair very pale skin mid green eyes and long eye lashes. I always try to use colors that will emphasize my eye color.

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiCiLyGiRl
i dont know who it is but i love it.. the make up is awsome <3

2lvhehd.jpg

a few examples... sooo pretty
smiles.gif

what eyeshape does she has? I'm not sure..because there somewhat wide(beautiful). thanks.

S.S.BlackOrchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by vireland
sorry ladies i'm new to this and not sure how to attach pics yet--but this is Cyrine imho prettier than Nancy Ajram and Haifa.

She's pretty! I also love that dramatic eye & dark lip look. I wear it everyday. Thanks for the pic.

GlossyLips

Quote:
Originally Posted by vireland

I agree. she's stunning. I think Nancy is sort average looking.
I like Cyrine's makeup. It's not an overload of color from every angle.

jo2syd

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimerbijoux
Persian model Claudia Lynx

CLAUDIA6.jpg

claudia_lynx-2-06-11-2005.jpg

ea00.jpg

shitttt she's gorgeous

She is absolutely breathtaking. There is a girl on youtube, her name is Eily and she has some great tuts on Arabic eyes, etc.. she is very talented.

BrawnShuga

Hey all! I'm Originally Middle-Eastern (Kuwaiti/Egyptian/Sudanese/Turkish...big mess I know, heh), having said that I ditto ShadowLady, usually in the ME, especially in the Gulf (i.e U.A.E/Saudi/Bahrain/Kuwait etc..) women tend to completely cover up - revealing only so much around the eye area, hence its emphasis in its makeup (and beautifying themselves with rich texture/jewerly the whole chi-bang). No doubt, their application, techniques and results are ridiculously beautiful, but unfortunately its a complete transformation - you wouldn't recognize them without the load of makeup they apply - and I seriously mean that...its scary! Anyhoo, I wouldn't have it any other way (I don't think any of us would either!) I love accentuating my eyes and focussing on that when I come to apply my makeup, I think it has its exotic value and a bold sexiness if executed right. Ahh...I blaab too much but I think you guys get the point
smiles.gif

Humayra

im not middle eastern but have spent my whole life wishing i was!! is it any wonder when you look at how beautiful they are?!?! i went to Dubai recently and maan they were hot! theyre make up is very full on and elaborate around the eyes with lots of nudey lips. however, one thing i dont like is. theyre bases are sooo thick..even the ones with good skin have about an inch of opaque base. i agree with the above post, dont think some would be recognisable without it. however, theyre still stunning! and some of them, when you look at thme, you can just tell they are naturally beautifil, with or without the mu *sighhh*

milamonster

ive watced the Arabic makeup videos on youtube. And I am always amazed at the techniques used. Everything is so precise and flawless but htey make it seem so easy. Does anyone know the vids I am tallking about?

i always want to know whawt eyeliner it is because it's sucha rich black. i know alot of people use kohl/kajal and i know that surma and other kinds are not safe. but is there something that black that is similar to use that is safe?

thank you user for posting those youtube links, im going to watch when i get home. i would love to get that look donwn!!

Latest posts