Middle Eastern/Arabian Beauties

M.A.C. head.

^^^ Girl GO TO BED!

I loooooooove Claudia Lynx. Her beauty is just so breath taking to me.

I have a "thing" for Persians LOL Especially the women. I had a huge crush on a Persian girl when I was around 17 years old. Then there was a Persian guy in one of my college courses my freshman year and I was just head over heals in love.

florabundance

Sara Racey Tabrizi, half Persian, model (began career on cycle 2 of ANTM - imo one of the best contestants ever):

sararaceytabrizi3rq6.jpg

ohnna-lee

i guess i should be in bed, all i see are a little red X

Does anyone have a tutorial they can recommend to get the effect of the delicate eye with the extended wing. I love this look but have no idea of how to pull it off.

Actually any really good tutorials, I love the make up and of course the women are stunning.

barbie.doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
^^^ Girl GO TO BED!

I loooooooove Claudia Lynx. Her beauty is just so breath taking to me.

I have a "thing" for Persians LOL Especially the women. I had a huge crush on a Persian girl when I was around 17 years old. Then there was a Persian guy in one of my college courses my freshman year and I was just head over heals in love.

LOL, me too. I have a thing for Persian and Greek boys.
drools.gif

Susanne

I really love Arabian / Middle Eastern beauties!
winkiss.gif

They are the contrast of myself, that fascinates me
yes.gif

minni4bebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Sadie
An advice.

Do not call Iranians arabs. They are persians.

Thanks! I cannot tell you how many times I hear this. I am half persian and half spanish so my spanish family used to love calling me arab to get me fired up. Two totally different worlds but equally beautiful!

MsCocoa

Wow I feel so ignorant I knew Iranians were Persians but to be 100% clear would Arabs then people from places such as North Africa, Syria, Yemen and Oman? Therefore making Iran the only country people wrongly 'labeled'?

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCocoa
Wow I feel so ignorant I knew Iranians were Persians but to be 100% clear would Arabs then people from places such as North Africa, Syria, Yemen and Oman? Therefore making Iran the only country people wrongly 'labeled'?

Yep people from those countries are classified as Arab as well.

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCocoa

Iran and Israel are the only two countries in the middles east in which ppl do not speak Arabic and do not identify themselves as Arabs (and they aren't). Iranians speak Persian which has totally different roots from Arabic, it actually is an Indo-European language so the roots of it are similar to latin.

You are right about Iranians being the only mislabeled ones though. Everyone knows about Isaelis not being Arab but not many know about persians (this is again mainly in North America, European tend to know more about Middle East in my experience). As a result Iranians are very sensitive about this topic.

HTH
smiles.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
Um, yeah.

My self esteem has just collapsed.
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

Claudia Lynx is breathtaking.

She is but girl, you are breathtaking yourself!
Also you portray a different type of beauty
th_wink3.gif

MsCocoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
Iran and Israel are the only two countries in the middles east in which ppl do not speak Arabic and do not identify themselves as Arabs (and they aren't). Iranians speak Persian which has totally different roots from Arabic, it actually is an Indo-European language so the roots of it are similar to latin.

You are right about Iranians being the only mislabeled ones though. Everyone knows about Isaelis not being Arab but not many know about persians (this is again mainly in North America, European tend to know more about Middle East in my experience). As a result Iranians are very sensitive about this topic.

HTH
smiles.gif

Thank you, I got it now unfortunately I didn't realise before that Iranians had different language or origin.

totally off topic but my boyfriend is arab and i'm asian. neat mix, different for his culture yes but it's great. and let me tell you, his 5 sisters are GORGEOUS! they all have a perfect light olive complexion with hazel/brown eyes. my bf has gorgeous green/brown eyes too. YUMMY!

deepika is gorgeous, love her.

jayleelah

not all North Africans are Arabs... they can get annoyed if you tell them so lol

like in Morocco we have Rifs (don't know the word in English), they don't speak Arabic and really want to be called Rif and stick to their native tongue. Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Yep people from those countries are classified as Arab as well.

Latest posts