Karen_B

I've heard that:
Milani Icy Plum-->MAC Shale
Milani Antique Gold --> MAC Sumptuous Olive
Milani Limbo Lime --> MAC Guacamole (?)

wordgirl

One more:

Milani Clover - MAC Humid.

CandyKisses1018, it's true that Milani shadows fit into MAC four- and 15-pans very well, and are super-easy to depot using a flatiron and a straight pin. Other size matches include Lola and ELF singles.

In addition, ELF palettes ($1!) hold MAC shadows as well as all the other dupes. I actually like the ELF palettes better for travel, because they have mirrors - I covered the ELF logos with stickers. (You can take the girl out of the fifth grade but you can't take the fifth grade out of the girl ....
winks.gif
)

selfish22007

milani eyeshadows fit in mac palettes perfectly, they are also extremely easy to depot. If you take the sticker off the back there is already a small hole through to the pan, I use a lighter and put the flame directly under the hole for maybe 5 seconds, then turn it over (shadow down) on a towel or something soft, take a pen point and stick it through the hole and the pan separates from the pot easily.

wifey806

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
can anyone give me a shade in MAC that compares to Milani Ice Blue (or Blue Ice)?

swatches084.jpg

red

greengrin.gif
love Milani as well

100_7449.jpg

ok first row top (L2R): Classic Beige, Golden Bronze, Rich Chocolate, Antique Gold, Sun Goddess

middle Row (L2R): Shock, Illusion, Flame (the last two are Jane Browny Points, and Lorac Nude)

bottom row is all Mac: Juxt, Showstopper, Rose, Honesty, Seedy Pearl

bbyxkt

actually i think almondine is more like mac llama. garden mist and mac juxt are pretty dead on dupes.