Milani

braidey

What do you think of this brand? Sold mostly at drugstores

I like their blushes and eyeshadows, but their lip products suck.

noahlowryfan

the only thing i tried from this brand is their eyeshadows and face powder. i really love their eyeshadows. i wish i have try this brand sooner. before, i was all about MAC. i won't buy any other brand besides MAC. now i will give drugstore brands a try.

kokometro

I don't think the shadows compare at all to mac.

The color payoff is not even close, IMHO.

I pretty much stay clear of DS cosmetics for the most part.
Mac just sets the bar too high.
smiles.gif

Tashona Helena

I actually do think certain of their shadows payoff do compare to MAC. I have ton of them, and just like MAC, the payoff varies. You get a good base and you'll be surprised. Anyway...I used to buy their lipglosses but I don't like the flavor of them...I'm a beauty rush girl. The colors are pretty good though. Their foundation (Smooth Finish I think?) is alright but I found it hard to find a shade that matched me well.

LuvinMyMAC

The eyeshadow shades I tried worked fine for me. Of course, I did wear a base and I'm sure that played a part in it as well.

MsButterfli

i love their shadows, i actually have a MAC palette full of them lol, their browns, greens and theres a coppering dupe i love. with the a base they have great staying power.

i also tried their mineral makeup it was ok, but just didnt like the brush it came with

their loose dip powder eyeshadows were good as well

cupcake_x

I love this line. I bought a set (A touch of brown)and adore all the colors and the quality. I haven't bothered trying anything else from this line.

I bought a single light turqoise eyeshadow and wasn't happy with it. But sometimes like MAC, it's hit and miss.

My skin tone is extremely olive so I'm afraid to try their powders and foundation.

i bought the luminous blush after hearing it was a great dupe for NARS orgasm. and it is, it just doesn't float my boat as a blush but it is makes a bangin' highlight, esp. under this arizona sun. milani made one gloss that i loved but sadly they discontinued it long ago.

Tsunami Rose

I just bought a Milani eyeshadow duo thingy and it was really cute. Not too shimmery or glittery and it was easy to work with.
greengrin.gif

LineausBH58

i also like the brand.... i have a few items.
The newest thing I brought was a double pencil called Black Magic... I got the pink one.... The e/s and blushes are cool.
LIP stuff smells funny to me... I have sentive lips... so I don't use anything other than NYX, MAC, or Sephora (lines) on my lips

HeavenLeiBlu

I haven't had the chance to try out the single shadows, because none of the drug store near me carry them, but i LOVE their lip pencils, and I always use their eyebrow pencil, too. I'm gonna just have to break down an order their shadows online, though.

SoutherNtellect

Since I think MAC is mostly just wide color variation, I stick to Milani.
I use their shadows, glosses, glimmer stripes, blush, concealer(perfect match), and nail polish

However, I don't like their mascara or eyeliner - goes on so smoothly, but doesnt stay on.
Actually, I don't care for most of the new stuff they're coming out with.

chocolategoddes

Milani is pretty good!
I like their eyeshadows. I have a lipgloss. It's not bad. I'm wearing it right now.

For the price it's worth to try some of the things.

Raysa

I like their nailpolishes, I have a couple eyeliners that work well for me. I havent tried their shadows yet, but have eyed a few colors that look interesting.

f!erce

I have some of their shadows and nail polishes. I havent had a problem with either of them in fact I wish I could find more of their single shadows.