Mineralize Eye Shadow Refresh

Ashleybubbles83

lol! makeup junkie!
winks.gif

i know! it's so bad!

nikki1387

so about a year back i hunted down young punk on a blog sale, lol do i need this newly released one? gah, repromotes!!!

also does anyone know how joy and laughter compares to daylight from naturally, do i really need ANOTHER lilacy purpley shimmery mes??

mac_addict.gif

keyflyhair

Can someone PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do a swatch comparison of Smutty Green and Dark Indulgence from the Semi-Precious collection? If not a picture... maybe a detailed comparison of the two.

I missed out on Dark Indulgence and I'm STILL not over it. Blue Sheen is my favorite MES EVER!!!

Richelle83

StyleBlack

Can someone PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do a swatch comparison of Smutty Green and Dark Indulgence from the Semi-Precious collection? If not a picture... maybe a detailed comparison of the two.

I missed out on Dark Indulgence and I'm STILL not over it. Blue Sheen is my favorite MES EVER!!!

Blue Sheen is fab. I missed out on Dark Indulgence too, buuuuuuuut I swatched it against blacktrack and humid over top, and I literally coulnd't tell which was which, so I skipped it. It's an extra step, but try it anyway.

martiangurll

Here are some good swatches of all the duos release

http://thefancyface.blogspot.com/2012/02/review-swatches-mac-mineralize-eye.html

glambition

love connection is my favorite! when someone comes in looking for a natural flare look its purrrfect!

Anneri

I just received my Cinderfella and Young Punk and am quite disappointed. I don#t know if that was the case with the old release, but the new ones are basically a black base with colored glitter. Which is rather pointless, if you ask me - if I want glitter, I'll use the loose glitter without black base!
The old Cinderfella looked like it was an awesome silvery shade - so sad the new one is not the same! I had hoped for something like Golden Gaze, that is insanely smooth, but in silver. Off to mope.

Mac-Guy

I just received my Cinderfella and Young Punk and am quite disappointed. I don#t know if that was the case with the old release, but the new ones are basically a black base with colored glitter. Which is rather pointless, if you ask me - if I want glitter, I'll use the loose glitter without black base!
The old Cinderfella looked like it was an awesome silvery shade - so sad the new one is not the same! I had hoped for something like Golden Gaze, that is insanely smooth, but in silver. Off to mope.

Oh, this sounds quite disappointing! :-(

Shellcat

See if yours looks similar to these. I actually thought about buying the new Young Punk to compare. With all the repremotes coming out that are a bit different from the originals really make me wonder how the MAC By Request is going to fare....
wondering.gif

Here are my swatches from the old version from the Style Black Collection:

Young Punk(top) Dry/Wet
Cinderfella(bottom) Dry/Wet

Teggy

I caved and bought Smutty Green even though I have She Who Dares. #glittercrackwhore