Mineralize Eye Shadow Refresh

PixieDancer

And now for the new Mineralized Duos:

Above: Fresh & Mint

Above: Joy & Laughter

THESE IMAGES ARE FOR THE ENJOYMENT & REFERENCE OF SPECKTRA MEMBERS ONLY! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE THEM, PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION AND LINK BACK TO THIS THREAD! THANK YOU!!

PixieDancer

Above: Love Connection

THESE IMAGES ARE FOR THE ENJOYMENT & REFERENCE OF SPECKTRA MEMBERS ONLY! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE THEM, PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION AND LINK BACK TO THIS THREAD! THANK YOU!!

PixieDancer

Above: Water & Ice

Above: Sweet & Sour

Of the 5 new Mineralized Duos, Sweet & Sour is my fav! Very buttery yellow shade and gorgeous mint color. Both highly pigmented & I didn't see too much fall out. These 2 shades look awesome together and despite the vast assortment of MES's we've seen... These shades seem very unique. It's a buy for me!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thank you Pixie! I think I'm skipping these for now and might get Guilt By Association later on.

MACina

Thank you so,so much PixieDancer for the wonderful pics and swatches!

I really can not wait to get my MES now!!!

Smutty Green looks much more sparkling than Dark Indulgence.But I like it a lot!

And I am glad that I ordered Sweet & Sour too.At first I thought that the golden mono part could be much to warm for
me but fortunatly it does not look too warm!And the mixed part is absolutly awesome!!!

romi79_2008

The style black ones look a little different from the orig ones, mine are more black based when you swatch them , and the texture seems different.
I like joy and laughter, thank for the swatches!

Icecaramellatte

I've been dying to go check these out. Hopefully, next week I can. I want all the Style Black ones. I don't know how I missed this collection. Also, Smutty Green and Sweet & Sour.

BeautyByLele

I saw these in store yesterday and I wasn't to impressed with them , so I left them right there. Plus I already have the Style Black ones that I barely use so money saved for me... Well not really cuz I bought from the perm line

sherm

GBA and Sweet & Sour are definitely on my list. It'll be a while before I can get them but I will surely pick them up eventually!

rockin

Fashionista (sold in Superdrug in the UK) have an eyeshadow that is green and orange/yellow speckled and reminds me very much of Sweet & Sour. It looked lovely swatched on my hand. I don't have S&S to actually compare them properly, but it's something UK ladies might want to check out, especially as Fashionista is way cheaper than MAC.

Thia Winter

So far I have Cinderfella, Blue Flame and Young Punk. They're all LOVELY....I didn't get any of them in the style black collection so I decided to pick a few up. They're all right up my alley.....

Leliforever

Are these going to be limited edition again or are they being added to the permanent line because I want almost all of them but if they are LE I don't think I'll be able to afford all right now...