Musts to buy at PRO MAC

asnbrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimptress
Any more recs? I'm going to get mixing medium water based (or gel if the have it?), hyperreal thing that caffin8me said, and reflects blue. what else should i check out for sure? I love green/teal colors. Oh, as for the hyperreal things, what shade should I get? is it like MSFs? I have no idea what MSFs are like I don't have any nor have tried them

mixing medium for eyeliner!

let's see... also, green brown, grape, ruby red... do you have more time??

aahh, emerald green...

uhm... teal, but teal's avaliable at freestanding...

ooh, and rose eyeshadow... and lime...

pink pearl...

okay, that's it for now.

Pimptress

Okay, here's my list so far:

Emerald Green Pigment (I *love* this pigment as an eyeliner)
Reflects Blue pigment
Mixing Medium Gel (to make glitter liners, and yeah, I know the glitters aren't eye safe, I am willing to risk it)

Maybes:
Water Based Mixing Medium
Eyeliner Mixing Medium

The reason why I say maybe is because Visine has been doing an EXCELLENT job as just a small drop mixed with a small amount of pigment to make beautiful eyeliners with my 210 brush, so I probably won't but the eyeliner mixing medium. But, I think you get a whole lot with the water based mixing medium, so I will likely end up buying that.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimptress
Any more recs? I'm going to get mixing medium water based (or gel if the have it?), hyperreal thing that caffin8me said, and reflects blue. what else should i check out for sure? I love green/teal colors. Oh, as for the hyperreal things, what shade should I get? is it like MSFs? I have no idea what MSFs are like I don't have any nor have tried them

Check out Blue Brown & Steel Blue pigment!

depecher

My favorite item that I purchased at the Pro store is Reflects Pearl. I LOVE how it looks and would wear it everyday if I could get away with that.