My beloved Collection :) (Pic Heavy)

sherby2722

Ive always loved make up but only started collecting in december 08 so most of my collection is from then
winkiss.gif

Brushes
P1010967.jpg

P1010969.jpg

a.jpg

Hello Kitty Brush Set & Holder
b.jpg

Graphic Garden Brush Set & Bag
c.jpg

Magic Mirth&Mischief Brush Set & Bag
d.jpg

Magic Mirth&Mischief Brush Set & Bag

Eyeshadow Palettes
P1010680.jpg

(From L-R) Sweet lust,Jest,Pink freeze,Hush,Yogurt,Girlie,Gleam,Rose, Passionate,Paradisco,Star violet,Expensive Pink

P1010685.jpg

(From L-R) Digit,Crystal,Beautiful Iris,Purple haze,Creme de violet, Parfait amour,Plum dressing,Sketch,Nocturnelle,Trax,Beauty marked, Fig.1

P1010758.jpg

(From L-R) Nylon,Vanilla,Naked lunch,All that glitters,Honesty,Vex, Bronze,Embark,Amber lights

P1010755.jpg

(From L-R) Aqua,Juxt,Gorgeous Gold,Surreal,Aquadisiac,Goldmine, Steamy,Shimmermoss,Electra

P1010759.jpg

(From L-R) Crystal Avalanche,Carbon,Silver ring,Knight divine

P1010699.jpg

(From Top-Bottom) UD Deluxe shadow box, Ammo shadow box

P1010701.jpg

(From T-B) UD Sustainable shadow box,Get Baked Palette

P1010779.jpg

(From T-B) Dame edna royal tour palette, Hello kitty too dolly palette

P1020722.jpg

(From L-R) Graphic garden Fresh Cut Palette, Graphic Garden Graphic Garden Palette

e.jpg

(From L-R) Magic Mirth&Mischief Palettes-6 Sorceress Eye shadows,6 Mystic Cool Eye shadows,6 Devil May Dare Eyeshadows

P1020720.jpg

Sleek Original Palette

P1020718.jpg

Sleek Curious Palette

Eyeshadow Bases
P1010704.jpg

a.jpg

P1010711.jpg

Mineralize Eyeshadows
s.jpg

(From L-R) Hot Contrast,Sea&Sky,Fresh Green Mix,Engaging,Threesome,Love Connection,Pink Split,Play On Plums,Odd Couple,Girlish Romp,Eccentricity,Fashion Patch,Odd Bits,Under Your Spell,Devil May Care

Eyeshadows
P1020660.jpg

(From L-R) Mylar,Sugarshot,Et tu bouquet?,Da bling,Swish,Seedy pearl, Beauty sleep,Sunset b.,Dear cupcake,Sushi flower,Expensive pink, French cuff,Flip,Idol eyes,Taupeless,Of summer,Lotusland,Stars n rockets,Hepcat,Copperplate,Brun,Corduroy,Aquavert, Soft force,Tempting,Satellite dreams

P1010803.jpg

(From L-R) Hotpants,Baked,Sin

Pigments+Glitters
photo.jpg

(From L-R) Frost,Vanilla,Pink opal,Kitschmas,Milk,Rose,Pink pearl,Fuschia,Brash&Bold, Mauvement,Circa plum,Violet,Push The Edge,Cornflower,Teal,Chartreuse,Golden lemon,Shimmertime, Pink bronze,Copper sparkle,Reflects transparent teal,Reflects very pink,Fuschia Glitter

photo-2.jpg

Magic,Mirth&Mischief Pigment Sets
c-1.jpg

(From T-B,L-R) Reflects Gold,Copperized,Rushmetal,Museum Bronze,Jardin Aries,Reflects Transparent Teal,Deep Blue Green,Grape,Fuschia,Reflects Antique Gold,Dark Soul,Chocolate Brown,Sunny Daze,Naked

Eyelinaz
P1010737.jpg

P1010741.jpg

Liquid Liners (From L-R) Crash,Ectasy,Minx,Perversion

Mascaras
m.jpg

Msfs
k.jpg

(From L-R) Medium Dark,Redhead,Refined,Triple fusion,Perfect topping,Porcelain pink,LightFlush,Smooth merge

Beauty Powders
P1010724.jpg

(From L-R) Pretty baby,Summer rose,Blush of youth

Blushes
o.jpg

(From L-R) Pleasantry,Dainty,Love rock,Grand duo,Daft pink,Hand finish,Conjure Up

P1010721.jpg

(From L-R) Springshhen,Dollymix,Tippy,Pink swoon

Highlighters
P1010774.jpg

(From L-R) Belightful,Silver dusk

P1010783.jpg

P1010747.jpg

(From L-R) BB Platinum shimmer brick,Dior Pop diamond,BB Rose shimmer brick

P1010727.jpg

(From L-R) What a dame,Refined Golden,Spectacle

P1020663.jpg

Nars-Albatross

Foundation etc.
h.jpg

Lipglass
P1020668.jpg

(From T-B) Hot frost,Mimmy,Virgin kiss,Flusterose,Just dessert,Miss marble,Baby sparks,Like venus, Loving touch,TLC-pink fish

Skincare
P1010764.jpg

Thanx 4 looking!!
winkiss.gif

sherby2722

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmaine 82
great collection
drools.gif
w/ a short time to start

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
Very nice stash!!!

Thankyou ladies!!

RedRibbon

Very nice
smiles.gif
Your brush collection is amazing for the short time you've been collecting.

I'm starting my collection properly (now, at the age of 25) and have given away all my makeup that I haven't used in years and am building it up from bits that I actually use..the only mistakes I make now are buying dud products, e.g. Bourjois eye pencils
ssad.gif
boooo

sherby2722

Thankyou everyone!!

Red ribbon- Good luck with buliding ur collection. stay away from the bourjois eye pencils ive fallen victim in the past.lol UD eyelinaz are sooo much better and theyre not that much more than the bourjois eitha
smiles.gif

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherby2722
Thankyou everyone!!

Red ribbon- Good luck with buliding ur collection. stay away from the bourjois eye pencils ive fallen victim in the past.lol UD eyelinaz are sooo much better and theyre not that much more than the bourjois eitha
smiles.gif

Yeah I bought two because I had money off vouchers..the colour pay off is terrible and they fade super fast..no wonder they haven't been very well advertised in the UK. Plus, they hurt my eyes
ssad.gif
My next investment will be the UD liners.

I got some from Boots and they are much better but my current fave pencils are the ones by Stila, I never thought pencils could be that creamy..

sherby2722

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRibbon
Yeah I bought two because I had money off vouchers..the colour pay off is terrible and they fade super fast..no wonder they haven't been very well advertised in the UK. Plus, they hurt my eyes
ssad.gif
My next investment will be the UD liners.

I got some from Boots and they are much better but my current fave pencils are the ones by Stila, I never thought pencils could be that creamy..

The bourjois 1z hurt my eyez 2
thmbdn.gif
. Ive never tried the stila 1z but after hearing so many good things about them i will defintley have to get some but i dnt kno of anywhere near me that sells stila
ssad.gif
. The UD liners are very creamy 2 id neva had a lina like it before so theyre my new love!!

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherby2722
The bourjois 1z hurt my eyez 2
thmbdn.gif
. Ive never tried the stila 1z but after hearing so many good things about them i will defintley have to get some but i dnt kno of anywhere near me that sells stila
ssad.gif
. The UD liners are very creamy 2 id neva had a lina like it before so theyre my new love!!

Stila have stopped selling in the UK so America is the only place you can get them now but they are gorgeously easy to use. You could even use them as an eyeshadow if you just buff it out a bit with your brush.

The next thing on my list to buy is the UD Book of Shadows but I can't find it anywhere
thmbdn.gif

sherby2722

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRibbon
Stila have stopped selling in the UK so America is the only place you can get them now but they are gorgeously easy to use. You could even use them as an eyeshadow if you just buff it out a bit with your brush.

The next thing on my list to buy is the UD Book of Shadows but I can't find it anywhere
thmbdn.gif

thmbdn.gif
about stila not selling in the uk anymore!!

Have you looked on ebay for UD book of shadows theyre was quite a few on the other day im sure they will still be some there!!

Elusive21

What a beautiful collection - and you haven't even been collecting that long, wow! I love everything, especially the eyeshadows and the brushes.

sherby2722

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elusive21
What a beautiful collection - and you haven't even been collecting that long, wow! I love everything, especially the eyeshadows and the brushes.

Thankyou!! Most of my brushes were actually a present from my boyfriend a very nice present!!
th_DANCE.gif

SafarE

wow i just love your make up collection the things i could do with that hehehe
im glad youve got all the best stuff though cos atleast i can figure out what i wana buy
greengrin.gif
x