My beloved Collection :) (Pic Heavy)

SiCiLyGiRl

wow ur collection is awsome..i love the UD stuff and MAC (of course)
smiles.gif

MarsG

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherby2722
Thankyou!! Most of my brushes were actually a present from my boyfriend a very nice present!!
th_DANCE.gif

Wow you´ve done really well in what I consider to be a rather short time frame. Awesome collection! And your bf´s a keeper!
winks.gif

sherby2722

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsG
Wow you´ve done really well in what I consider to be a rather short time frame. Awesome collection! And your bf´s a keeper!
winks.gif

Thankyou!! Yup hes definitly a keeper i have him to thank for most of my collection
smiles.gif

Jishin

I wish that I had that much makeup, and you're only collection since december? I'm collecting since January and I dont have such a big collection, its so pretty!

glam8babe

amazing collection i love how big your brush collection is and youve got sooo much stuff in such a short amount of time im so jealous! x

darklocke

I am REALLY happy to see that I'm not the only one with a collection that's growing at the speed of light.. Great collection, and thanks for sharing!

sherby2722

Thankyou ladies
smiles.gif

Leeleebell-Thankyou!! You have a wonderful collection also to say you've only been collecting for such a short amount of time
smiles.gif

darklocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherby2722
Thankyou!! I would love to see your collection
smiles.gif

I haven't dared to open all the drawers at the same time yet, but I have taken pictures of my palettes though. Unfortunately I still have some refills in a drawer, and a lot of e/s to depot, but I'll update them as I go. Anyway, I will be back with pictures, and then you can see that we're quite alike.
winks.gif