My Birthday Haul part 1....

Ciani

So I got my first part of my birthday haul from Sephora along with the 3 free lipglosses from them for my birthday.....I ended up getting this limited edition Urban Decay primer set for like $65

img3221x.jpg

It includes the new face primer Pore Perfecting and the primer Brightening as well as a Lip Primer, Eyeshadow Primer, and Lash Primer. All Full size ones.

We also went to the CCO in Michigan City (sadly they didn't have any pigments really or paints which I wanted
ssad.gif
.....I still managed to spend $200!

img3217i.jpg

Top to Bottom (L to R)
1st Row: Devoted Poppy Eyeshadow palette, Dame Edna Royal Tour Trio e/s palette, Dame Edna Wisteria e/s palette, Silverstrokes f/l
2nd Row: Emote Blush, Light Flush MSF, Blonde MSF, Brunette MSF
3rd Row: Blonde's Gold p/g, Gold Stroke p/g

Ciani

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferj
awesome haul. let us know what you think about the UD face primer

I love the pore perfecting face primer! It makes my pores fade alot better then the Smashbox photofinish and for my dry skin it isn't as drying either! I've tried the Brightening primer and it works well too just not as smooth feeling for my skin....although I do think it brightens like it says.
smiles.gif

One thing I have to say about the new UDPP is that I *Do NOT* like the new bent applicator.....I found that product gets all stuck at the top from the applicator and it oozes out and waste product
ssad.gif
. The mascara primer I've used but not sure if I like it as it seems to make my it more clumpy when I put on mascara....could just be I'm not using it right maybe...the lip primer is nice...definitely makes my lips softer but then again I haven't really used a lip primer before. lol

RedRibbon

Good going!

Re. the mascara primer, I just use an old wand with my UDPP and it keeps my mascara on all day
smiles.gif

LMD84

awesome stuff! i wonder if they'll bring the ud primer box set out in the uk? it looks great!

and great find with blondes gold pigment! it's one of my faves!

Tat2dbeauty07

Love all the MSF's the last time at my CCO I saw they had one of them up their but I've never used them before after being on specktra I see theirs alot of hysteria over them people love them so I think the next time I go to the CCO is they have them in stock Im atleast picking me one up to try

Oooh I'm jealous of the UD stuff!
I really wanna try it

and score on the pigments! I neeeddddd to get Blondes Gold :C

oh and hello fellow Michigander!
greengrin.gif
wavey.gif

Ciani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dbeauty07
Love all the MSF's the last time at my CCO I saw they had one of them up their but I've never used them before after being on specktra I see theirs alot of hysteria over them people love them so I think the next time I go to the CCO is they have them in stock Im atleast picking me one up to try

Yeah, I just got into MSF's a couple months ago and I have to say I love them! The Blonde MSF is especially pretty on fair skin
smiles.gif
!