Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayme Queen Bee
Oooh I'm jealous of the UD stuff!
I really wanna try it

and score on the pigments! I neeeddddd to get Blondes Gold :C

oh and hello fellow Michigander!
greengrin.gif
wavey.gif

I wasn't going to get any of the pigments since we were suppose to go to the Aurora, IL outlet and I really want the more colorful Discontinued pigments....but since the bf wasn't feeling well and it was so hot out we ended up calling it a day! I have to say I was shocked when I opened the Blondes Gold and it was just a little over half filled
ssad.gif
, I thought maybe someone had opened it or something till I got home and looked online to see it's only 4.5g. Glad I didn't pay full price on that thing!

Yay another Michigander! I have to ask, have you been to the Michigan outlets at all? I was considering them for my next trip if I can talk the bf into going.

chickatthegym

Happy B-day and enjoy all your goodies! I'm super happy for you that you found the Brunette MSF at your CCO. I go to mine at least once a week looking for that one and/or redhead. Don't you just LOVE finding MSF's at the CCO? I get such a rush going in there LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciani
I wasn't going to get any of the pigments since we were suppose to go to the Aurora, IL outlet and I really want the more colorful Discontinued pigments....but since the bf wasn't feeling well and it was so hot out we ended up calling it a day! I have to say I was shocked when I opened the Blondes Gold and it was just a little over half filled
ssad.gif
, I thought maybe someone had opened it or something till I got home and looked online to see it's only 4.5g. Glad I didn't pay full price on that thing!

Yay another Michigander! I have to ask, have you been to the Michigan outlets at all? I was considering them for my next trip if I can talk the bf into going.

Birch Run is AWESOME
love love love.
I haven't been in a year,
but the selection of MAC is awesome, and they have fragrance, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, and Origins (probably more, but that's all I can think of)
Ugh just thinking about it makes me want to goooo