My dh asked, " Were you trying to look like Barney on purpose?"

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
So, you gonna remix this look, or what?! I'm patiently waiting for purple lips again.

No Way!! I'm done with color!!! Back to the basics...

TISH1124

:
yes.gif
:
AM!

stronqerx

i think purple lips look great on you ! and I, like most of the grls say u should remix this look ! it would look awesome...come on, don't give up on colors they look fantastic on you !

carandru

Remix it! Lol. When I get my purple lipstick I'm going to do a FOTD and call it "Inspired by/to inspire Tish" .... ok, I'll come up w/ some a little better than that, but you get the idea
th_wink3.gif

MAC_Pixie04

I like the eyes and I like the lips, but not necessarily together. I think that eye would look awesome with a warmer lip or even a nude lip, and that lip would look awesome with a smokey eye or a nude eye with winged liner and big big lashes =) Very creative idea though.

GlitterGeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Thats why I normally stick with neutrals...Think I'll go back to what I know...Thanks

NO! Don't go back to the originals! It's awesome you're experimenting. I LOVE the eyes and I LOVE that you can pull off the purple on your lips! I do agree w/ the ladies to seperate them. I think on you.. a soft smokey brown eye look w/ those purple lips would look HOT! =)

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
Remix it! Lol. When I get my purple lipstick I'm going to do a FOTD and call it "Inspired by/to inspire Tish" .... ok, I'll come up w/ some a little better than that, but you get the idea
th_wink3.gif

Deal!! Can't wait to see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg
I like it. I'm actually curious as to what you'd look like in warmer purples.

Not sure??
th_dunno.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Your lashes are friggen amazing.
smiles.gif

I have been using this new lash and brow serum...I think it's actually working...But I am not sure yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
I like the eyes and I like the lips, but not necessarily together. I think that eye would look awesome with a warmer lip or even a nude lip, and that lip would look awesome with a smokey eye or a nude eye with winged liner and big big lashes =) Very creative idea though.

Winged liner, Big Big Lashes...And who is gonna do this for me..Are you coming over
th_LMAO.gif
Girl I am good to do Mascara...falsies...they end up on the side of my face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterGeet
NO! Don't go back to the originals! It's awesome you're experimenting. I LOVE the eyes and I LOVE that you can pull off the purple on your lips! I do agree w/ the ladies to seperate them. I think on you.. a soft smokey brown eye look w/ those purple lips would look HOT! =)

Yeah my dh said he loved the lips...But that is only after he thought I felt bad when I told him he was right, about the look. He is ok only if he is the only one that complains...
th_dunno.gif

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Winged liner, Big Big Lashes...And who is gonna do this for me..Are you coming over
th_LMAO.gif
Girl I am good to do Mascara...falsies...they end up on the side of my face.

I'll come over if you make me dinner!

PS I sucked at putting on lashes until I got a Sephora Lash Placement Tool. I thought it was crap but it's fantastic. See my thread in Cosmetic Discussion...

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
I'll come over if you make me dinner!

PS I sucked at putting on lashes until I got a Sephora Lash Placement Tool. I thought it was crap but it's fantastic. See my thread in Cosmetic Discussion...

Oh thats a deal! Because Makeup is not my thing..But I can BURN for real!!
I saw that tool...But I doubt that I would ever do falsies on a regular basis, I'm lazy! I love them tho!

brokenxbeauty

You are the only person I've ever seen who didn't look ridiculous with purple lips!
winks.gif

I agree with not wearing the purple eyes and lips together, but you can definitely rock them!

rbella

I think you could rock anything! Even green lips! You look fab as always!! Love you!!!!!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
I think you could rock anything! Even green lips! You look fab as always!! Love you!!!!!

I love you too Mama!! Thank you

rebekah

hey pretty lady,
personally, i think that you should not wear such matchey eyes and lips, it almost makes you look sickly. the purple lips might look good with a natural eye with maybe a dark liner on the top lid, or a different color.

but the matchey purple does look like barney.

much love though

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekah
hey pretty lady,
personally, i think that you should not wear such matchey eyes and lips, it almost makes you look sickly. the purple lips might look good with a natural eye with maybe a dark liner on the top lid, or a different color.

but the matchey purple does look like barney.

much love though

Wow Sickly...I think I was liking the Barney look better! Oh, but wait you said that too... Ok, Thanks!!
cutey.gif