- Nico
- Albatross
- Laguna
- Orgasm
- Deep Throat
- Angelika
- Torrid and
- Douceur

Really looking forward to getting those.
yahoo.gif

OhSoJaded

Just placed my very first Nars order:
I got:
- Nico
- Albatross
- Laguna
- Orgasm
- Deep Throat
- Angelika
- Torrid and
- Douceur

Really looking forward to getting those.
yahoo.gif
Sounds like a great haul. I love Torrid but haven't gotten around to buying it yet. Enjoy!

GlamQueen21

I have yet to get Deep Throat, Madly, Gaiety, Taos, Amour, Angelika, Desire and Exhibit A blushes! I have not purchased a NARS blush in so long!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I just picked up Torrid. I think this one gets ignored as being a slightly more intense version of Orgasm, but it's so much better on me! Orgasm turns a kind of yellowy orange, but Torrid has a bit of pink that makes it a perfect summer blush.

I was pleased to see that Christine from Temptalia is going to go through and swatch all the Nars blushes. She's already started with Albatross.

MACerette

I have yet to get Deep Throat, Madly, Gaiety, Taos, Amour, Angelika, Desire and Exhibit A blushes! I have not purchased a NARS blush in so long!
I got totally crazy. I got Oasis, Luster and Madly shortlty after my first order (Nico, Albatross, Laguna, Orgasm, Deep Throat, Angelika, Torrid and Douceur). My currant faves are Oasis, Douceur, Orgasm and Nico. I ususally prefer some brighter blushes, but Oasis gives me a really healthy look and is so different from the blushes that I own. I also prefer Nico over Albatross so far. Somehow the summer just does not want to show up here so far, that impacts my view on the products perhaps.

I haven't gotten Desire yet since I got Peony Petal from Très Cheek and I think PP would look a bit better on me since D is cooler toned. Exhibit A... I already have Frankly Scarlet and I rarely use it, so not sure if I will get that one.

I am still thinking about getting Amour, Sin, Dolce Vita and perhaps Gina, Mata Hari, Silvana, Taj Mahal, Taos and Zen. Not sure about the perhaps section yet... I am sure Taos will look wonderful on you! Not sure how it will look on my NC15 skin...

Nars and Illamasqua have temporarely pulled me away from MAC. I have placed three Nars orders and two Illamasqua orders. I have skipped Beth Ditto (easy breezy) and Heavenly Creature will not get much love from me either...

Miss QQ

I just picked up Torrid. I think this one gets ignored as being a slightly more intense version of Orgasm, but it's so much better on me! Orgasm turns a kind of yellowy orange, but Torrid has a bit of pink that makes it a perfect summer blush.  I was pleased to see that Christine from Temptalia is going to go through and swatch all the Nars blushes. She's already started with Albatross. 
I wanted to get Torrid but I was worried it would be too orange. It looks beautiful on you! I don't have Orgasm. I just purchased Madly and Gina but haven't use them. I'm happy that Temptalia is going to review the NARS blushes. I don't have a NARS counter until probably November where a new counter is finally opening. It's good I can do some research and have a list before seeing them in person so that I won't be too excited or confused at the counter.

CartoonChic

I love NARS blushes. Taj Mahal is my absolute favorite. It's like rubbing pure beauty on my cheeks.
love.gif

I got all of mine within the past year:
Taj Mahal
Taos
Exhibit A
Desire
Mata Hari
Crazed
Dolce Vita
Mounia
Sin
Lovejoy
Gilda
Torrid
Liberté

I passed on Angelika and Oasis because they have too much glitter for my liking, plus they seemed like Desire and Sin to me just with more glitter. I'd like to get Amour, Luster and Albatross next. Amour seems like a matte version of Torrid. I'm still debating Gina. It's very close to Gilda, but lighter. I opted for Gilda since it's darker and I don't think I need both.

I think Outlaw is being repromoted in the Fall 2012 collection, so I may get that one too if it's not too glittery. l need to swatch the other shades again, but I think they may be too light for me. I know for sure Sex Appeal doesn't work. That was pure ash on my skin.

MACerette

Liberté
I passed on Angelika and Oasis because they have too much glitter for my liking, plus they seemed like Desire and Sin to me just with more glitter. I'd like to get Amour, Luster and Albatross next. Amour seems like a matte version of Torrid. I'm still debating Gina. It's very close to Gilda, but lighter. I opted for Gilda since it's darker and I don't think I need both.

I think Outlaw is being repromoted in the Fall 2012 collection, so I may get that one too if it's not too glittery. l need to swatch the other shades again, but I think they may be too light for me. I know for sure Sex Appeal doesn't work. That was pure ash on my skin.
Which skin tone are you?

CartoonChic

Which skin tone are you?
Lol, I'm not sure! I haven't delved into foundations yet. I'm definitely in the deeper range. If I had to guess based on what I've seen on Spektra, I would say probably NW or NC 45. I recently got a sample of the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer to try. I think Martinique suited me better than Polynesia if that helps any.

lenchen

Its good to know that Christine is going to swatch all of the Nars blushes . I own 33 NARS blushes including the cream formula my favourites Gina for a natural look, Torrid, Taj mahal, Liberte, Amour and Exhibit A. Catus flower is my favourite blush ever!!!

CartoonChic

Its good to know that Christine is going to swatch all of the Nars blushes . I own 33 NARS blushes including the cream formula my favourites Gina for a natural look, Torrid, Taj mahal, Liberte, Amour and Exhibit A. Catus flower is my favourite blush ever!!!
I haven't tried cream blushes yet. I'm intimidated by them, lol.

Carriee

I haven't tried cream blushes yet. I'm intimidated by them, lol.
I was a little intimidated by cream blushes until I tried one and now it's my favourite blush :) it was one from the drugstore - haven't tried a Nars one yet but I need to.

My only Nars blushes are the ones in my Danmari palette but I love them. I want Sex Appeal next, maybe Oasis and the one from the summer 2012 collection (can't remember what it's called)

User38

I have and love the blushes: Sex Appeal, Deep throat, angelica, gaiety, sin, crazed (I think this was dcd), amour, exhibit A, desire, nico, zen, dolce vita, sylvana, lustre (fantastic for glow), and waiting for Liberte.. think that covers my Nars.. ha.

in cremes I only have Lokum, and Penny Lane.. pretty good wear on these in hot climates.
hatsoff.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
I have and love the blushes: Sex Appeal, Deep throat, angelica, gaiety, sin, crazed (I think this was dcd), amour, exhibit A, desire, nico, zen, dolce vita, sylvana, lustre (fantastic for glow), and waiting for Liberte.. think that covers my Nars.. ha.

in cremes I only have Lokum, and Penny Lane.. pretty good wear on these in hot climates.
hatsoff.gif
I have collection envy. What do you think of Nico? I'm kind of drawn to it, because I love the idea of a highlighter that's subtle enough to work even on bright days.

lifesentropy

33 NARS blushes?!
jawdrop.gif

I've only got 9 and I love them (some more than others). It's great because I don't buy MAC blushes anymore so each limited edition collection doesn't tear my heart apart.

The ones I own are (in order of purchase):
Deep Throat
Outlaw
Luster
Taj Mahal
Cactus Flower
Madly
Gilda
Desire
Exhibit A

I got most of my mine on sale and the only ones I've bought for full price are Taj Mahal and Madly.

lenchen

It's going to be repromoted and it's not glittery at all! It's like a rosy version of Deep Throat. Definitely similar to NARS Crazed which was also DCed.  33 NARS blushes?! :jawdrop: I've only got 9 and I love them (some more than others). It's great because I don't buy MAC blushes anymore so each limited edition collection doesn't tear my heart apart. The ones I own are (in order of purchase): Deep Throat Outlaw Luster Taj Mahal Cactus Flower Madly Gilda Desire Exhibit A I got most of my mine on sale and the only ones I've bought for full price are Taj Mahal and Madly.
Great picks! I own Amour Gina Gilda Exhibit A Taj mahal Plasir Passion Mounia Crazed Outlaw Desire Mata Hari Oasis Lovejoy Sin Luster Liberte Taos Orgasm Crazed Dolce vita Torrid Albertross Angelika gaiety Cream blushes Lokoum Cassandre Turkish red Montinegro Catus flower Constantinople Gurele de nuit Gold member I no longer purchase MAC blushes.

User38

I have collection envy. What do you think of Nico? I'm kind of drawn to it, because I love the idea of a highlighter that's subtle enough to work even on bright days.
Katred, I love Nico.. use it a lot too because it is subtle, and at my age I runnnnnn from anything overtly shiny or glittery.. I just want to glow
pretty.gif

MACerette

I use Nico almost daily, that's how much I love it. A subtle glow, very nice.

Latest posts