• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

my first tut -bronzing look

tanitabg

Ok here we go - Me without make up first .

Products I used :
Face:
The day before i used on my face and neck CHANEL soleil Identite Bronze self tanner.
Moisturizing cream before make up and MAC Fast Response Eye cream
20NW MAC consieler around eyes, nose and mouth
MAC face and body foundation in C3 very lightly with No 190
Estee Lauder BRONZE GODDESS -soft matte bronzer - I used it as all ower powder with big powder brush ,blusher and to create contours with small contouring brush
On top of my chicks i used just a touch of MAC Cream Colour Base in HUSH brush No 187 , then blending .
Eyes:
MAC eye pencil ENGRAVED on top of the lid( extendet line) ,under and the waterline.
MAC TEMPTING e/s applyed on the lid ,QLINIQUE Poudre Bronzante Moulti-Reflets in O1 bellow brow with brush No 202 for more shine .Both shades blended with brush No 224.
Then :
On top of black line (top eye lid ) MAC glitter eye liner in OXIDATE
On top of black line (under eye lid ) i soften the black by covering it with MAC TEMPTING e/s with No242 and then just in the inner corner MAC Glitter eye liner in SPUNSILVER
I am using YSL maskara volume effect faux cilc
Brows :
Givenchy eyebrow pencil No 3
Lips:
On one of the pictures i have only MEGA WET CLOSS in clear from IsaDora , but then i wipe it and i used :
MAC lip pencil in OAK , lip stick in JUBILEE, MEGA WET GLOSS IsaDora
Body:
MAC MOisturegleam Hydratant Lumineux ,
Face and Body Fnd in C3 toped up with Estee Lauder Shimmering Body Mousse BRONZE GLOW
cheerleader.gif
wavey.gif

bli5s

Woahhhh....u know u look hot dont u? LOL...i love the "smoldering" look. Gives a kind of 'celebrity/diva' aura...

Gorgeous

tanitabg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian_Babe
OMG I wished I could do my makeup like that!!!!

Girl, you do amazing make up ! I`ve been saying
"OMG" to my self waching your pictures :) Thank you

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanitabg
Girl, you do amazing make up ! I`ve been saying
"OMG" to my self waching your pictures :) Thank you

thank you! I can only do the natural look though, I am not good with complicated eye makeup, fake lashes etc so I kinda always look the same lol

honyd

omg this looks amazing ... not even a tinge of orangeness from the bronzxer... i must try!!!! lol...

tanitabg

Quote:
Originally Posted by honyd
omg this looks amazing ... not even a tinge of orangeness from the bronzxer... i must try!!!! lol...

Make sure you exfoliate and mosturize your skin very well .Only then the tan will be perfect and i=even it is not - don`t worry , you can even out with make up :) Believe me i am so white and i can not tan so i have tried aaaaaaaaallllllll bronzing products in the world .
smiles.gif

NobodyPlease

First let me say that without makeup you are very pretty. Second - WOW ... what a transformation. You look great. Looks like you can pull off that pale translucent old hollywood era look as well as the california, tanned, modern era star look. - C

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarp001
WOW! too bad makeup can't give me your fabulous features! great job : )

hehe I couldn't agree more. you are smoldering