• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

my first tut -bronzing look

tanitabg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
Gorgeous! Your eye color is so pretty. I think you kind of look like Donald Trump's daughter.

;-))) That`s funny because my friends are telling me, that in some moments i look like Ivanka ( probably the round face ) . I wish i was tall like her as well
smiles.gif

Emmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bli5s
Woahhhh....u know u look hot dont u? LOL...i love the "smoldering" look. Gives a kind of 'celebrity/diva' aura...

Gorgeous

I agree!!
clap.gif

kimmy

you're so pretty! you remind me of Portia DeRossi, and you look so glamourous with this look.
smiles.gif

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanitabg
Thanks all of you ! I feel much better and confident to place more tut thanks to you guys .

yes yes yes PLEASE do more tutorials!!!! I would love to see your gorgeous face more often

sensuelle

wow! you are so sexy and exotic!!! also please do a tut on the makeup you are wearing. i also love your hair color.
greengrin.gif