• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

**My First Tutorial!** Switching from summer to fall :) r/o

Neptune870

It's finally september and I love autumnal colors, but I'm not quite ready to give up my aquas and teals yet, so this is a way to incorporate them both
smiles.gif

this is my 1st tutorial and im only a teen so bear with me
greengrin.gif

Here's what you will need
d7eeec9a.jpg

Brushes:
*MAC 187
*Chanel Blending/crease brush
*Sephora Round Crease Brush
*MAC 263 Angle Liner Brush
*Essence of beauty brush (no idea of the name) small powder
*Sonia Kashuk Angle Liner brush

Makeup:

*BB moisture Rich Foundation (porcelain) this reflects flash and my lighting sucked so I look REALLY pale but not IRL
*BB Concaler Kit (Warm Ivory)
*Milani Luminous Blush
*MAC Bronzer (Golden)
*Stila Twig e/s
*Stila Kitten e/s
*Stila Oasis e/s
*Milani Flare e/s
*MAC Teal Pigment
*BB Graphite Shimmer Gel liner
*CG Lash Exact Mascara
*UD PP
*Chanel Nude l/l
*MAC Nymphette lipgloss

Me,cleansed face, no makeup with moisturizer and eye cream (gah):

8a239d53.jpg

Put on Concealer:
91c44502.jpg

Dot on foundation and blend:
42a8a603.jpg

Put on UD PP (no picture)

With the MAC 187 brush, suck your cheeks in fishie style and put on *MAC Golden Bronzer* sheerly, along the temple. With the MAC 187 again, grab some *Milani Luminous Blush* and smile wide (so the apples of your cheeks show), and swipe on lightly.

643a3092.jpg

With your Chanel blending/crease brush, put on *Stila Kitten e/s* all over the lid, including the inner corners
55b69899.jpg

Now take that same brush, dip it into *Stila Oasis* and sweep that over the lid.

929ff641.jpg

This is where the fun starts
greengrin.gif
Take your Sephora round crease brush and take a lot of *Stila Twig E/s*, swipe it along your brow bone making a "line" in the crease. Don't worry that it's not blended now, we'll get to that later. Pack it on so it's really dark because when you blend it out it will get lighter
58827800.jpg

ccdd4623.jpg

Take your SK brush and dip it into *Milani Flare E/S*, sweep it under AND Blended into Stila twig e/s in the crease, and blend it in outer corners too. Like I said before, don't worry about blending now

d8d9506e.jpg

NOW worry about blending
smiles.gif
Take your chanel blending brush and blend everything together, trying to make the lines as seamless as possible
32b2b17c.jpg

Time for eyeliner now!! Take your MAC 263 Angle brush and dip it into BB Graphite shimmer gel liner. Press it into your lashline and make it as thin as possible, lining only the upper lashline

c7c56d54.jpg

Here it is closed:
da09d925.jpg

It looks a little boring, so let's add a wing to it! Take your brush again, and draw an angle from the outer corner of your lashline so it naturally "wings" up, fill in so it's a nice sharp point (im not perfect at this lol)

d94b1e95.jpg

a64422b2.jpg

Here are the eyes so far:
0ab4af83.jpg

fd172717.jpg

Now for some mascara. Take some CG lash exact and instead of wriggling your the wand into your lashes, hold the wand steady and "blink" into the wand.
4ebd8fb6.jpg

The eye looks nice now, but we need some summer aqua color!! So take your MAC 263 (wipe it down with makeup remover or baby wipes) and dip it into MAC teal pigment. Smudge it on the lower lashline and lower waterline:
719cb9bf.jpg

188b6f27.jpg

I added some chanel lipliner and nymphette lipgloss but it looked WAY to heavy with this look, so I just stuck with chapstick
smiles.gif

here are the finished eyes and face!

88a35c65.jpg

758c0787.jpg

95b0fe43.jpg

me with my ipod, what's new
greengrin.gif

Hope everyone liked this. Making a tutorial is HARD!

Calhoune

This is a very good tutorial!
Very very nice ^^ Beautiful girl and beautiful makeup, those colors look really nice on you.
smiles.gif

oddinary

Cute tutorial and I noticed you were listening to your iPod all the way? Hehe. I love your cat eye by the way, it's not harsh since it blends out softly!

MissMatte

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
What a great tutorial! I love how you did the "wing" part of the eyeliner. I'm going to try that
smiles.gif

I agree! I've always wondered how eyeliner was winged out like that and have never seen it up close so that really helped. I can't wait to try it as well.

Latest posts